Never giveup - I got My First order after 47 days

grafico

Stop waiting, and start doing. I got My first order After 47 Days. Never Give-up. Because great things take time.

Believe in hope

Hope does not build businesses. Neither does sitting back and waiting. You need to take actions, reach out to your target customers. One order in 47 days, while worth celebrating, does not guarantee ongoing success. What ACTIONS do you think you could be taking to earn your next orders?

Believe in hope

Hope does not build businesses. Neither does sitting back and waiting. You need to take actions, reach out to your target customers. One order in 47 days, while worth celebrating, does not guarantee ongoing success. What ACTIONS do you think you could be taking to earn your next orders?

Brother, may be you are a great seller… But this topic is to motivate new sellers, because many of them worrying about not getting orders, Don’t feel bad. 🙂

Brother, may be you are a great seller… But this topic is to motivate new sellers, because many of them worrying about not getting orders, Don’t feel bad. 🙂

Don’t feel bad.

I don’t. My comments were designed to motivate new sellers as well. I’ve been here – on Fiverr, and the forums, for many years. I have seen many new sellers come here and complain about not having sales, and other new sellers – also with no sales – tell those new sellers to just wait to be successful. I can assure you, waiting for things to happen does not build success. I say this from experience as a veteran seller. Success comes from taking action. Actions build businesses.

If you truly wish to motivate new sellers, then you should be encouraging them to stop waiting, and start working. You should be encouraging them to reach out to their target customers. You should be encouraging those sellers to learn about their target customer needs, what they like, how they respond to marketing. Discover where these target customers are located. Then, encourage new sellers to go to those places, connect to their target customers, show them how their services can solve those customers’ needs… and then encourage those sellers to learn how to convince their customers to hire them.

It is not helpful to say, “wait – try again & repeat”. That is not proactive advice. Yes, great things take time. No, great things do not happen when you sit around and wait for them to happen. A good seller – a seller who may someday become a veteran seller like myself and others – goes and makes things happen. They set goals, and constantly take action to achieve those goals.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”.

Stop waiting, and start doing – now THAT is helpful advice.

Don’t feel bad.

I don’t. My comments were designed to motivate new sellers as well. I’ve been here – on Fiverr, and the forums, for many years. I have seen many new sellers come here and complain about not having sales, and other new sellers – also with no sales – tell those new sellers to just wait to be successful. I can assure you, waiting for things to happen does not build success. I say this from experience as a veteran seller. Success comes from taking action. Actions build businesses.

If you truly wish to motivate new sellers, then you should be encouraging them to stop waiting, and start working. You should be encouraging them to reach out to their target customers. You should be encouraging those sellers to learn about their target customer needs, what they like, how they respond to marketing. Discover where these target customers are located. Then, encourage new sellers to go to those places, connect to their target customers, show them how their services can solve those customers’ needs… and then encourage those sellers to learn how to convince their customers to hire them.

It is not helpful to say, “wait – try again & repeat”. That is not proactive advice. Yes, great things take time. No, great things do not happen when you sit around and wait for them to happen. A good seller – a seller who may someday become a veteran seller like myself and others – goes and makes things happen. They set goals, and constantly take action to achieve those goals.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”.

Stop waiting, and start doing – now THAT is helpful advice.

Okay sir, I will change my mistakes in topic. actually I mean it. Thanks for your valuable advice.

Yeah with patience comes glory.Gud luck

Yeah with patience comes glory.

This doesn’t make any sense. What advise were you trying to give by stating this? Glory does not come to those who wait. In fact, there’s an old phrase, “fortune favors the bold”. If you want success, you need to be bold, and take action.

Yeah with patience comes glory.

This doesn’t make any sense. What advise were you trying to give by stating this? Glory does not come to those who wait. In fact, there’s an old phrase, “fortune favors the bold”. If you want success, you need to be bold, and take action.

You still need patience though, action without patience is same like patience without action

Doesn’t matter if you work 14h a day if you do it for a week and then forfeit

Archived