Message inbox

doomdidoom

Shouldn’t there be some sort of more advanced message inbox page where we can actually see a larger list of all previous messages instead of ONLY having that small pop-up thing at the top of the page? Basicly that’s only useful for checking out the last couple of messages, but as soon as it’s a bit crowded, that tiny thing just doesn’t cut it. Perhaps Fiverr should look at how other sites do it?

I think it’s very important to be able to contact previous buyers or look up old messages, but right now it’s just much more work than it should be. It’s a bit weird that this site has so many good features, yet is really lacking in some of the more obvious stuff 🙂

Making the message inbox easier to find might be helpful too. I don’t use that drop-down list very much, so the first time I needed to check my inbox it took me longer than it should have to find it. I think the inbox could fit well next to the Manage Sales, Analytics, My Gigs, Revenues links.

I think Fiverr should look into the ARCHIVED FOLDER as well.

I had archived some of the messages but my prospect and buyer contact me back after few months, the problem is the message will not go into my INBOX or UNREAD Folder and it will stay at the ARCHIVED folder. I hope there is a fix for this so that I won’t miss out any important message.

Archived