How can I get more orders fast?

andrewakram

Don’t give unlimited revisions, it makes you look unprofessional and doesn’t work the way you expect it to.

Do you edit 2 images for 5$ but 3 for 10$? What is stopping me from ordering a basic package 2 times to get 4 pictures for 10$?

Work on your English in your description and also rewrite it. It is not very good in my opinion.

Gig image is quite nice IMO. Although you may want to remove those 5 stars as fiverr can delete your gig for that. 😁

Don’t give unlimited revisions, it makes you look unprofessional and doesn’t work the way you expect it to.

Do you edit 2 images for 5$ but 3 for 10$? What is stopping me from ordering a basic package 2 times to get 4 pictures for 10$?

Work on your English in your description and also rewrite it. It is not very good in my opinion.

Gig image is quite nice IMO. Although you may want to remove those 5 stars as fiverr can delete your gig for that. 😁

Hello @jovicdesigns,

Thanks for your time really appreciate your opinion and your advice i will take by your advice 🙂

You said by yourself what is stopping you… that’s why it is suppose to get me more orders.

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, syed_az said:

your niche is very saturated on fiverr. I mean many people are doing this job of background removal and that's why there is a hard competition.

Especially so when there are get rich quick "gurus" who specifically say to the masses that a service like background removal is something that can be done with no skill or investment by using website programs which remove image backgrounds (sloppily I bet) for little to no charge. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for all the responses of you ❤️, One thing is that I'm offering a lot of service as a graphic designer I have worked nearly 5 years so I surely can do more than just background removal 😅😂, surely I do have a job in real life but I thought it would be nice to seek money from the online services, its is not reliable but it is easy to work from home. Another thing is I tried changing the picture maybe that would help make it get more impressions because I have zero in every section not just in impressions.

Archived