Self Promotion Violation Problem

maaz_creative

Did you contact people trying to ask for help or you wanted to ask other seller for work? I assume that’s what happened.

If so, there’s nothing you can do other than live with that warning. stop self-promoting and sharing your services with random people.

Did you contact people trying to ask for help or you wanted to ask other seller for work? I assume that’s what happened.

If so, there’s nothing you can do other than live with that warning. stop self-promoting and sharing your services with random people.

Yes i wanted ask other sellers for work!

Hi,

I have issue in Self Promotion Violation on Fiverr… Please help! This is my first warning!

How to fix this problem!

Please!

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

How to fix this problem!

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! for how to protect your account.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

How to fix this problem!

Check this out: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! for how to protect your account.

So tell me what i do ???

So tell me what i do ???

tell me what i do ???

Never spam other users again.

No no! I don’t want to buy! Other client want to buy from me! I,m a seller

Other client want to buy from me!

If they have messaged you first, you can respond to their message.

If they haven’t messaged you first, you have no legitimate reason to message them.

Other client want to buy from me!

If they have messaged you first, you can respond to their message.

If they haven’t messaged you first, you have no legitimate reason to message them.

So sir how i can earn the money?? If any client don’t want message me… So how to get the order from client??? How much time??

You ask how to solve the problem and there is your answer: stop spamming people asking for work. You shouldn’t need to be told why this is wrong. Read the ToS and start respecting your fellow sellers and others in general.

Thank you so much for your this message 🙂

So sir how i can earn the money?? If any client don’t want message me… So how to get the order from client??? How much time??

How much time??

It’s different for anyone. Some get orders on their first day, some wait for months, some ever get orders.

If any client don’t want message me

I see that you already got 2 orders, so it’s not like nobody is messaging you/ordering from you.

General advice would be to make better gigs (so that more potential clients want to message you), send offers to Buyer Requests (when it’s something you can fulfill), spend as much time as you can on improving your skills and your English, as well as learning everything you can about running your own business and about marketing.

Also, there are countless tips on the forum, so start reading them. I see that you’ve only spent 1 hour reading forum topics; if you spend a lot more time reading and learning, it might be useful to you.

How much time??

It’s different for anyone. Some get orders on their first day, some wait for months, some ever get orders.

If any client don’t want message me

I see that you already got 2 orders, so it’s not like nobody is messaging you/ordering from you.

General advice would be to make better gigs (so that more potential clients want to message you), send offers to Buyer Requests (when it’s something you can fulfill), spend as much time as you can on improving your skills and your English, as well as learning everything you can about running your own business and about marketing.

Also, there are countless tips on the forum, so start reading them. I see that you’ve only spent 1 hour reading forum topics; if you spend a lot more time reading and learning, it might be useful to you.

i got 2 orders because i sent private direct message to client! Then i got Self Promotion Violation Warning from Fiverr!

i got 2 orders because i sent private direct message to client! Then i got Self Promotion Violation Warning from Fiverr!

i got 2 orders because i sent private direct message to client!

I see. You were lucky you got them, then, and you were lucky you didn’t just get banned instead.

The advice I gave you in the previous post still stands.

i got 2 orders because i sent private direct message to client!

I see. You were lucky you got them, then, and you were lucky you didn’t just get banned instead.

The advice I gave you in the previous post still stands.

Capture4.thumb.PNG.7da52c25bed05a4a31a798bfcc36ce3f.PNG
Capture41365×554 47.5 KB

Can you tell me what is mean of this Days Without Warning???

Archived