Deactivate my account and create new account

mithun366781

Yes.

First, you won’t be able to do this.

Second, if you try Fiverr will ban you and your account email and bank data.

Third, why you want to delete your account?

I want to do it so I can change my name, but other than that…

If I am not wrong we can change username . We can close our account and activate a new one. You can see this in Seller help center.

If I am not wrong we can change username . We can close our account and activate a new one. You can see this in Seller help center.

Can you please tell me why did you neglect to read that me and gamunu clearly resolved that part and wrote something that is already cleared in two messages?

Yes, to change the name, you must delete the entire account and ask Fiverr to start over.

And, no, no one with sales and ratings would do that.

We should not write replies just for the sake of answers.

If the issue has been resolved and answered, no point in doing it again in a slightly rephrased concept.

Can you please tell me why did you neglect to read that me and gamunu clearly resolved that part and wrote something that is already cleared in two messages?

Yes, to change the name, you must delete the entire account and ask Fiverr to start over.

If the issue has been resolved and answered, no point in doing it again in a slightly rephrased concept.

No offence. But you said Fiverr will ban you and your account email and bank data. Can you show where this is mentioned. I just want to know that.

No offence. But you said Fiverr will ban you and your account email and bank data. Can you show where this is mentioned. I just want to know that.

If he deletes the account and tries to start a new one without informing CS.

He needs CS approval to delete and create a new one.

If he deletes the account and tries to start a new one without informing CS.

He needs CS approval to delete and create a new one.

Okay I have read this from Seller help center

1438650612_Screenshot(691)_LI.jpg.45c0378d4cf57fe75808aa8c935d5046.jpg
Screenshot (691)_LI836×492 65.8 KB

. I am telling on the basis of this answer…

Yes. If his account is clean. But if he has issues or if he is deleting to hide bad reviews, that is a different story.

So, we do not know why he wants to delete it.

Yes. May be to hide bad reviews. There are some sellers who delete their account for different reasons. But Fiverr is really strict for those who open 2 accounts.

Yes. If his account is clean. But if he has issues or if he is deleting to hide bad reviews, that is a different story.

So, we do not know why he wants to delete it.

I want to deactivate my account because i want to change my username name.

my profile is clean

I have no work and no ratings in my profile.

only i want to change my profile name.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived