I offer quite a lot in my gigs

animusargentis

And only a few things that are basically separate gigs in my extras.

For example, in my gig, I do honest, actually-read-your-book reviews (because I actually do read them, haha). I then add in voting up all positive reviews on the book site and voting down all negative reviews. I then create them a dedicated page (this helps me on the outside with my own company, it’s not entirely selfless) on my book review website.

The extras are then sharing their work with over 100,000 readers and sending them edits I find while reading.

Is that too much? When I reach Level 2 here in probably a few days, should I move some to the extras area? I’d feel like I’m kind of taking advantage of people… But, voting things up and down takes a while, especially with people who have a few dozen reviews. And designing an entire webpage dedication takes a few hours on it’s own.

But where do I feel like I’m taking advantage of people and where do I start paying myself for my time???

If you’re spending hours of your time to deliver a quality product, you deserve to earn more than $5 for your effort. Would you be happy working a regular desk job for 1 dollar or less per hour? You’re your own boss on Fiverr, you get to set your payrate, so what do you think you would deserve if you were working as an employee for someone else? Set your prices according to how you value the amount of time spent per gig and per extra.

Archived