Unable to withdraw my balance

i have 4$ balance(i know its less), but i am unable to withdraw it to my paypal account. First it deducts the money and then it sends a mail that your payment is on its way, but within a few seconds the balance is returned to my account. I dont know why is this happening. I have contacted fiverr support but they have not responded till now (24 hrs passed ).

Anyone else facing this issue, Its my first payment.

i have 4$ balance(i know its less), but i am unable to withdraw it to my paypal account. First it deducts the money and then it sends a mail that your payment is on its way, but within a few seconds the balance is returned to my account. I dont know why is this happening. I have contacted fiverr support but they have not responded till now (24 hrs passed ).

Anyone else facing this issue, Its my first payment.

i have 4$ balance

Minimum withdraw amount from fiverr is $20

Haven’t you seen this notice while withdraw?

With this simple issue, you have gone to customer support. Customer support stay busy with many important works.

i have 4$ balance

With this simple issue, you have gone to customer support. Customer support stay busy with many important works.

it didnt show any notice about the limit

i have 4$ balance

for withdrawal using paypal it is 1$ i guess

1843396609_Screenshot(83).thumb.png.28c637e51bf648c426533eb80e36fbb6.png
Screenshot (83)1920×1080 217 KB

Archived