A small query regarding cancellation!

I joined Fiverr about four months ago and I have a couple of gigs. I have one that is performing very well and one that is practically invisible. Yesterday, I got an order on the latter gig. However, when I opened the documents, I realized the buyer wants me to write an entire research article for school (sigh). Clearly, it’s against the TOS! So I contacted CS, but they haven’t reverted. So should I cancel the orders directly (he placed two orders, both academic), since the date of delivery is tomorrow. If I do cancel them, will it effect the ranking of my other gig which is performing very well? My order completion is currently 99%. I just don’t want my good gig to be effected by this.

Thank you in advance!

No, because the orders are academic (and the buyer is breaking TOS), CS will cancel them without them affecting your profile (I’ve had this happen a few times to me too). CS is swamped right now, so it may take some time to get back to you. Don’t worry.

No, because the orders are academic (and the buyer is breaking TOS), CS will cancel them without them affecting your profile (I’ve had this happen a few times to me too). CS is swamped right now, so it may take some time to get back to you. Don’t worry.

Okay, thank you so much! Sorry for bugging you with another question, I’m just a little worried! Should I just let it be even if the delivery is tomorrow? Or is it better if I request for mutual cancellation?

Okay, thank you so much! Sorry for bugging you with another question, I’m just a little worried! Should I just let it be even if the delivery is tomorrow? Or is it better if I request for mutual cancellation?

No problem at all. You could request a mutual cancellation too, that’s what I did for peace of mind. Your cancellation rate might go down, but CS will fix it when they see your ticket.

Archived