Hi I am a new seller.How can i get a job

kmashraful

Hello everyone i am here to introduce my self. Its KmAshraful. I am an expert on Data Entry,Data Mining,Web Research,Scraping,Lead Generation,Email extraction and almost any kind of research. I have been working at other market place but here I am fresher seller. i want to know how can i reach out my gig to my respected buyers and get a job. kindly let me know what are all freshers doing at a first glance. i made my gigs but they are not reach out yet.
So please help me out with your valuable advises.

• Thank You

Hello everyone i am here to introduce my self. Its KmAshraful. I am an expert on Data Entry,Data Mining,Web Research,Scraping,Lead Generation,Email extraction and almost any kind of research. I have been working at other market place but here I am fresher seller. i want to know how can i reach out my gig to my respected buyers and get a job. kindly let me know what are all freshers doing at a first glance. i made my gigs but they are not reach out yet.

• Thank You

kindly let me know what are all freshers doing at a first glance.

Welcome

The forum is full of tips and helpful information. Read, learn, enjoy! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

• Thank You

I am as the same problem

Archived