How long have you been waiting for your first order?

littlefoxanko

I’ve been here for more than a week, and for some reason I feel like a month… meh. I created more than 4 gigs, but so far I have not received a single proposal for the order :’)

So, how long did you wait to receive your first order? When you received it, did you start receiving more orders?

Yes. Glad to inform you that I have got my first order almost one moth after publishing my gigs. Note that the very first order came from buyer request. Now I have completed 8 orders within last 15 days and 2 orders in queue. So, dont give up, try to be online as much time as possible, make your gigs seo friendly, and send 10 offers to buyer requests daily. Hope you will get your first order within 100 offers. Best of luck

I’ve been here for more than a week, and for some reason I feel like a month… meh. I created more than 4 gigs, but so far I have not received a single proposal for the order :’)

So, how long did you wait to receive your first order? When you received it, did you start receiving more orders?

I’ve been here for more than a week,

Want your first order? …. Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

I’ve been here for more than a week

it took me 36 days to get my first order

i waited 20 days. but then i am unsuccesful freelancer

Hi

Brother, be confidence your -self I am more then 3 month get no orders.

I believe myself on day i will huge order on Fiverr. Please never give up !!

Thank you

Soman

Archived