Buyer give me 1 star rating

buyer give me 1 star rating and ruin my account, as he didn’t send me all requirements.So I can’t able to deliver the required work,what to do now? any suggestions?

as he didn’t send me all requirements.So I can’t able to deliver the required work,what to do now?

why did you deliver if you didn’t have enough instructions… ? I belive it’s your fault in this case

as he didn’t send me all requirements.So I can’t able to deliver the required work,what to do now?

why did you deliver if you didn’t have enough instructions… ? I belive it’s your fault in this case

i asked for cancellation but he didn’t accept it? any solution now?

What to do, If any buyer dont send all the requirements nor even brief what to do and give no replies of messages?

buyer give me 1 star rating and ruin my account, as he didn’t send me all requirements.So I can’t able to deliver the required work,what to do now? any suggestions?

as he didn’t send me all requirements.So I can’t able to deliver the required work,what to do now? any suggestions?

Then why did you deliver a partially completed order? This premature action caused you to be in this 🥒

i asked for cancellation but he didn’t accept it? any solution now?

FYI~ A cancellation will NOT remove the neg feedback. If that’s the angle you’re hoping for. If not, the Buyer refused cxl/refund, so there’s nothing more to do.

what to do now? any suggestions?

Nothing, I read the feedback the Buyer wrote. You dropped the ball, you should’ve waited for the Buyer to provide the requirements.

💡 (mandatory) gig requirements to force Buyers to provide the necessary information. Next time don’t be in haste to deliver without getting the applicable information to complete the job. Period!

Archived