In Which Process a new Sellers can get order quickly

zulfiker_tr

Hello!

1.First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others. Because the same title will not be ranked on first. If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like - I will do data entry and copy paste for you. this is a non-keyword type title, the right one is that(i will do data entry, copy paste for you) (It means you have to focus on title but also on (,) this… it makes your title cool and perfect. Give your gig a right tag, that can match to your gig. …

There are some great tips here to get your first order. Hope this helps 🙂

Hello!

1.First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others. Because the same title will not be ranked on first. If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like - I will do data entry and copy paste for you. this is a non-keyword type title, the right one is that(i will do data entry, copy paste for you) (It means you have to focus on title but also on (,) this… it makes your title cool and perfect. Give your gig a right tag, that can match to your gig. …

Thank you so much for your kind information … ❤️

Hello!

Very good advice for new sellers.

Archived