Why i'm not getting ORDER ? (frustrated)

itshuzaifazubai

Fiverr is oversaturated with white board animators. It is a densely populated marketplace so it will probably be hard to get orders as a new seller.

By the way, if you hire a voice-over artist on Fiverr to do the voice for an animation you’re selling, pay them fairly. 😁

Don’t offer unlimited revisions, ESPECIALLY on your package which includes a voice over. Most voice over artists have a very limited number of free revisions, so if your client asks for changes to the voice over you are going to very quickly overshoot your budget.

OKEY i’ll try my best thanks for valueable answers

Don’t offer unlimited revisions, ESPECIALLY on your package which includes a voice over. Most voice over artists have a very limited number of free revisions, so if your client asks for changes to the voice over you are going to very quickly overshoot your budget.

Absolutely right mam 🙂

If you are not getting order I suggest you should give sometime in sending buyers request as fast as possible and should promote your gig on every social media platform it will increase you views, impressions and you may get chance to get your first order.

Thank you.

Thank Q i’ll try this but my buyer request not showing

Thank Q i’ll try this but my buyer request not showing

If your Fiverr account is new so you may not see buyer request and the solution is, create 3,4 gigs in a good niche but make sure you can do those tasks. … The easy solution is to create gig with a good title so if you don’t have buyer request still you can get an order from organic search.

If your Fiverr account is new so you may not see buyer request and the solution is, create 3,4 gigs in a good niche but make sure you can do those tasks. … The easy solution is to create gig with a good title so if you don’t have buyer request still you can get an order from organic search.

Okey i’ll create more gigs thanks for valueable answer

Archived