Can I send targeted adwords traffic to my gig page to get more sales?

chandranshug634

Question

Quora, like most other websites, consider it spam if you promote your gigs on their sites. Don’t spam your gig links anywhere. Instead, take some time to learn how to market professionally and effectively. You can learn more about this by searching for marketing articles on the internet.

Right ! I agree with you

If Quora has a specific ads program that allows you to PAY for ad space, then no, that would not be spam – because, clearly, Quora would be earning revenue from your marketing interests. I was referring to the common (but wrong) belief by many – even new sellers here on Fiverr – that they can just post their links in their answers/posts and call that advertising. Users cannot post – spam – their links in comments posted on Quora. Clearly, that was what I was saying “no” to.

As to whether you will have success purchasing marketing space for your gig links on Quora, none of us can tell you that because everyone’s experience would be different. If you want to make use of another site’s marketing services, take the leap, test it out, and see whether or not it works for YOU. Only YOU can determine whether that would be a good idea for your gigs.

We cannot answer questions that only YOU can determine through experimentation.

very nice answer. very essential.

Some people are very rude here.
For those who don’t know Quora is now running ads like facebook, insta, twitter ecc.
As per if you should run one or not, I have read somewhere that if you drive a lot of traffic to your gig but no one is buying it it will have negative impact on your gig’s seo so be careful.

Quora is NOT a personal brand-building site. It is a questions and answers site. People ask questions, and other people provide help by answering those questions.

by answering questions, helping people to solve their problems, it shall demonstrate your expertise.

That’s called building personal brand. #yourthoughts please

Quora, like most other websites, consider it spam

why it is considered as spam if i am paying for running ads on quora to promote my gig?

If Quora has a specific ads program that allows you to PAY for ad space, then no, that would not be spam – because, clearly, Quora would be earning revenue from your marketing interests. I was referring to the common (but wrong) belief by many – even new sellers here on Fiverr – that they can just post their links in their answers/posts and call that advertising. Users cannot post – spam – their links in comments posted on Quora. Clearly, that was what I was saying “no” to.

As to whether you will have success purchasing marketing space for your gig links on Quora, none of us can tell you that because everyone’s experience would be different. If you want to make use of another site’s marketing services, take the leap, test it out, and see whether or not it works for YOU. Only YOU can determine whether that would be a good idea for your gigs.

We cannot answer questions that only YOU can determine through experimentation.

Quora, like most other websites, consider it spam if you promote your gigs on their sites. Don’t spam your gig links anywhere. Instead, take some time to learn how to market professionally and effectively. You can learn more about this by searching for marketing articles on the internet.

Quora, like most other websites, consider it spam

why it is considered as spam if i am paying for running ads on quora to promote my gig?

I want to send the paid AdWord traffic to my gig page to get sales?

is this allowed?

anyone here who tried this and got any sucess?

is this allowed?

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you type “promoting my gig using paid ads” in the search bar above there are several posts discussing other methods.

is their any other way to promote the gig with the paid traffic?

What’s not dishonest about violating the terms of service if you know that’s what you’re doing?

is their any other way to promote the gig with the paid traffic?

I don’t know what to address first. How exactly is he not being honest? And what makes you think that sharing gigs on Social Media is any different than running an ad?

Paid traffic is not dishonest in any way. He’s not paying people to visit his gigs…he simply want’s to run google ads to generate traffic/leads to his gig and I, for one, applaud his initiative.

As @misscrystal already stated, it violates Fiverr’s terms of service. Here’s the part quoted from the TOS

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

So, if you want to get your account banned, be my guest.

and @urdeke you maybe want to not encourage others to do something if you don’t even know if it’s allowed.

Then work on your gigs and deliver good work to improve your ranking within this platform.

I don’t want to be 100% dependent on Fiverr for sales

yet you… want to promote the gigs you offer on fiverr to get sales on fiverr

by paying for traffic.

Then work on your gigs and deliver good work to improve your ranking within this platform. Views are only a small portion of what determines your ranking and impressions.

Then work on your gigs and deliver good work to improve your ranking within this platform.

I don’t want to be 100% dependent on Fiverr for sales

Social media won’t convert with Positive ROI many times.

Then work on your gigs and deliver good work to improve your ranking within this platform. Views are only a small portion of what determines your ranking and impressions.

Archived