I have 25+ review now but not getting traffic to my gig please help me

chandranshug634

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will get traffic once you are promoted from no level.

No, he’ll get more traffic when he markets and promotes his gig to the people who need his services. Ya gotta EARN your traffic. It doesn’t appear by magic.

Which sector is collecting the heavy orders (Heavy order means regular order of $50 at least. )

1. Logo Design
  2. White board Animation
  3. Resume writing
  4. Business Copy writing
  5. Voice Over
  6. Video Editing
  7. Wordpress
  8. Graphics Design
  9. Transcription
  10. Photoshop editing
  11. other

Which sector is collecting the heavy orders

The quickest way to fail here on Fiverr is to try and game the system by offering gigs in “heavy order” categories. Every category has the potential to be profitable. Newbie sellers trying to create gigs for services they cannot do, merely because they think there’s instant money, are likely to make no money at all.

Forget about who and what is the most profitable. Offer services that YOU are good at, and find ways to make THOSE services profitable.

I have very strong will power so i am searching the sector from which i can earn the most so that i can master that feild

Yeah, but you have to keep in mind that even photoshop orders can be huge if you’re doing a bulk order. For example, my orders average around $20, but I’ve also gotten bigger orders for a bigger word count and smaller orders for smaller word counts.

Plus, at the end of the day, you’re still working to earn that money. It’s not like each individual order being huge means that you can just sit back and wait for the money to roll in.

I have very strong will power so i am searching the sector from which i can earn the most so that i can master that feild

While working hard is great, if you jump into a field without passion or self-awareness of your own level, there’s no way to succeed.

Certain fields perhaps you can learn how to get good at (for example, transcription where speed and accuracy can be trained), but are you really going to be able to improve your business copywriting skills or graphic design skills if you have no feeling for either of those fields?

And that is a sure way to fail.

Ok, ok, you possess a strong will power, kudos to you. 🎉

But, um, the first thing you should ask yourself is…

What are you good at?

You’re thinking about money and mastering the skill last. Not a good strategy at all!

Yeah, but you have to keep in mind that even photoshop orders can be huge if you’re doing a bulk order. For example, my orders average around $20, but I’ve also gotten bigger orders for a bigger word count and smaller orders for smaller word counts.

Plus, at the end of the day, you’re still working to earn that money. It’s not like each individual order being huge means that you can just sit back and wait for the money to roll in.

While working hard is great, if you jump into a field without passion or self-awareness of your own level, there’s no way to succeed.

Certain fields perhaps you can learn how to get good at (for example, transcription where speed and accuracy can be trained), but are you really going to be able to improve your business copywriting skills or graphic design skills if you have no feeling for either of those fields?

I can modify myself according to need no matter what it is.

The thing which matter me most is earning money.

There is a lady who earns over $400,000 a year on fiverr writing resumes. She has many years of experience as a human resources (hiring) director for big companies and knows how to do this better than anyone.

Do you think you can do this as well as her and compete with her?

My designer has years of experience with Photoshop. Do you think you can pick that up fast and compete? I’ve taken three classes in it and still do not have anywhere near the talent and experience he has.

There is a lady who earns over $400,000 a year on fiverr writing resumes. She has many years of experience as a human resources (hiring) director for big companies and knows how to do this better than anyone.

Do you think you can do this as well as her and compete with her?

My designer has years of experience with Photoshop. Do you think you can pick that up fast and compete? I’ve taken three classes in it and still do not have anywhere near the talent and experience he has.

I found your answer helpful

Thanks

The thing which matter me most is earning money.

Oooookay…I’m looking forward to seeing you become a master writer, designer, and photo editor, then! After all, isn’t the best way to earn money to do as much as possible?

I don’t mean to doubt you, but I don’t think that anyone can be a true Renaissance man like that. For example, if translation was the highest earning sector, would you learn all the languages in the world to compete?

Archived