I got my first order but im not receiving more orders

almir383

Ok, I’ve taken a look at your profile and here’s my 2 cents.

Apologies in advance if I sound a bit harsh at times, but I’ll kep everything constructive.

1. Work on your copies. This is your sales pitch and it needs to set you apart from everyone else. You have about 5 seconds to impress before prospective clients get bored and move on to a different profile. Make them pause. Make them laugh. Make them want to stick around. You’d be amazed the amount of time a client referenced what I wrote on mine (which means they really read it!)

2. Your gigs: you have 3 active gigs. One (QR code) is a bit random and very circumstantial. You’ll make money, but it’ll be far and few in between. The minimalist logo is decent, but you need to make better use of these 3 pics. Right now, all the examples in there look geared toward the same industry, and they’re all a bit masculine. Showcase different logos to show people the range and breadth of your design skills.

3. The feminine watercolour logo. This is the bit where it might hurt you in the feels, but this is for your own good. It’s terrible. It look like you designed these logos on MS paint. I’m not trying to be mean, but you need to seriously consider removing this gig from your profile for the time being. I think this might actually hurt your chances to get orders if someone sees it.

Other than that, be patient. There’s a bit of luck involved too. But when you do get your first few orders, make sure that you underpromise and overdeliver. Once you have a few 5 stars under your belt, the orders will be pouring in 😉

Ok, I’ve taken a look at your profile and here’s my 2 cents.

Apologies in advance if I sound a bit harsh at times, but I’ll kep everything constructive.

1. Work on your copies. This is your sales pitch and it needs to set you apart from everyone else. You have about 5 seconds to impress before prospective clients get bored and move on to a different profile. Make them pause. Make them laugh. Make them want to stick around. You’d be amazed the amount of time a client referenced what I wrote on mine (which means they really read it!)

2. Your gigs: you have 3 active gigs. One (QR code) is a bit random and very circumstantial. You’ll make money, but it’ll be far and few in between. The minimalist logo is decent, but you need to make better use of these 3 pics. Right now, all the examples in there look geared toward the same industry, and they’re all a bit masculine. Showcase different logos to show people the range and breadth of your design skills.

3. The feminine watercolour logo. This is the bit where it might hurt you in the feels, but this is for your own good. It’s terrible. It look like you designed these logos on MS paint. I’m not trying to be mean, but you need to seriously consider removing this gig from your profile for the time being. I think this might actually hurt your chances to get orders if someone sees it.

Other than that, be patient. There’s a bit of luck involved too. But when you do get your first few orders, make sure that you underpromise and overdeliver. Once you have a few 5 stars under your belt, the orders will be pouring in 😉

Archived