Just got my first warning from Fiverr

michal247

Why not just use search and pick best according to portfolio? What kind of images you need? Why would you use BR when you know the system, 90% doesn’t read what you want, just blindly replies.

I take main gig images very seriously, I think it’s most important thing which can make potential buyer click on your offer. There’s no way im putting samples here, I always put samples only on 2rd and 3rd gig image. That works best for me, for main gig image I use my photo and gig title covered with nice colors. That’s why I needed graphic designer.

I take main gig images very seriously

Well you say that, but then you went and posted a BR request.

That’s like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Look for sellers with great gig thumbnails for inspiration, then look for great designers that have a solid portfolio.

Talk to them about your project and what you are trying to do. Find the right fit.

You guys don’t like BR too much, for me it’s really a gold mine sometimes. The people I discovered there and worked with I would never find using search.

Sure though I will stop using BR for safety of my account

You guys don’t like BR too much

It’s not about like or disliking BR. It’s about getting the work done. For a seller recommended method is search for a gig and hire a seller. No one wants to receive warning because of BR.

Archived