Does the pricing effect gig position ? If yes , how?

sobanshah29

Does the pricing effect gig position ? If yes , how ?
Despite of making several changes in my gigs, the gigs are still on the last page. The gig which i create, in the second moment it is moved to the last page when I search through keyword. I am confuses that why it is happening regularly to me only. Request the admins to guide further please. Thanks

I don’t Think so.
Pricing shouldn’t effect your gig ranking, however you can promote your gig by sharing it to your friends and sharing on fiverr forum under My Gigs option.
By then you shall get some clicks, views or saves.
That will help you to get gig ranking better than now.
I suggest you to simply Copy the title of your gig and paste it in search box, then you will see your near tops.
More the seller rating also effects the gig ranking.

I don’t think anyone on the forum would possibly be able to give you a definitive answer. You will have to experiment with your gig prices a little (try it out for yourself) to see the effect that it will have on your gig.

You could raise your prices and see the effect it has on the number of orders (or even clicks/views) you receive over, say, 2 weeks. Based on that, you will know whether or not it’s a good idea to raise your prices. You will have to experiment a little to find out what works best for you.

I totally agree with @wolfhowler

I don’t think anyone on the forum would possibly be able to give you a definitive answer. You will have to experiment with your gig prices a little (try it out for yourself) to see the effect that it will have on your gig.

You could raise your prices and see the effect it has on the number of orders (or even clicks/views) you receive over, say, 2 weeks. Based on that, you will know whether or not it’s a good idea to raise your prices. You will have to experiment a little to find out what works best for you.

I totally agree with @wolfhowler

Thank you so much. The problem what I am facing is , If I create a gig focusing on the word “I’ll design outstanding logo” . Then I search my gig with the keyword of outstanding logo, i found it in the last row of last page. This is happening to my all newly created gigs.

Hi, I prefer you not to edit older gigs go create new ones do your best in it a precise and informative description, Adding images, Adding a video of you to describe the gig will soon make you come on the first page. My gig is also on the first page not only on the first result. Try your best.

Archived