{LOGO GAME} - Release your imagination and creativity

marinapomorac

Greetings, Fiverr designers! 💠

Proofreaders and writers had this Simple Word Game related to fiverr

Comedians and entertainers have this Emoji Game Round 4! 🌎

And I noticed (couldn’t find) there is no similar interactive topic aiming at graphic designers.

I was drawing my new portfolio logo, and while I was waiting for the rendering of the 3D mockup to be finished, I played with two parts of the logo. In 10 minutes 🕑 , I made what you see in the image provided.

1751282918_First10minutesMarina.thumb.PNG.78af80f43d4c5bb022209d28bef1073e.PNG
First 10 minutes Marina1228×909 64.2 KB

So, what you need to do if you are interested in participating is to make sure that you have 10 minutes (no longer) available in your schedule to participate.

** ➡️** RULES

• Open the SVG file I prepared (every day I will give you a new one).
  • Create whatever you want with the two elements in SVG
  • YOU CAN duplicate them as much as you want/need but DO NOT:
    • Resize them in different proportions (both has to stay in the same ratio)
    • Reshape them
    • Modify them in any way other than move, duplicate, and rotation
  • After 10 minutes (not longer) save PNG file of what you have and publish it here

DO NOT POST TEXT ONLY REPLIES!

DO NOT POST LINKS TO YOUR GIGS!

If you like someone’s design, use the HEART feature, do not post text replies.

THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN CREATIVE GAME not for you to go extravaganza by posting something that is obviously made in over 10 minutes.

If you are MOD and you do not like this, DELETE the topic or ask me to DELETE it.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Here is your SVG file for 02/06/2020 or for some 06/02/2020 or TODAY = Game 1 drawing.svg
The NEW SVG will be posted tomorrow around 10:30 UTC time if this topic receives a positive response.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings, Fiverr designers! 💠

Proofreaders and writers had this Simple Word Game related to fiverr

And I noticed (couldn’t find) there is no similar interactive topic aiming at graphic designers.

I was drawing my new portfolio logo, and while I was waiting for the rendering of the 3D mockup to be finished, I played with two parts of the logo. In 10 minutes 🕑 , I made what you see in the image provided.

So, what you need to do if you are interested in participating is to make sure that you have 10 minutes (no longer) available in your schedule to participate.

** ➡️** RULES

• Open the SVG file I prepared (every day I will give you a new one).
  • Create whatever you want with the two elements in SVG
  • YOU CAN duplicate them as much as you want/need but DO NOT:
    • Resize them in different proportions (both has to stay in the same ratio)
    • Reshape them
    • Modify them in any way other than move, duplicate, and rotation
  • After 10 minutes (not longer) save PNG file of what you have and publish it here

DO NOT POST TEXT ONLY REPLIES!

DO NOT POST LINKS TO YOUR GIGS!

If you like someone’s design, use the HEART feature, do not post text replies.

THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN CREATIVE GAME not for you to go extravaganza by posting something that is obviously made in over 10 minutes.

If you are MOD and you do not like this, DELETE the topic or ask me to DELETE it.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Here is your SVG file for 02/06/2020 or for some 06/02/2020 or TODAY = Game 1 drawing

The NEW SVG will be posted tomorrow around 10:30 UTC time if this topic receives a positive response.

Hey, I made that game, and I am neither a comedian or an entertainer. :thinking:

However, I am a proofreader and writer. 😉 So, should I have been playing the Simple Word Game related to Fiverr .

Your logo game looks fun for creative people that can make logos.

Hey, I made that game, and I am neither a comedian or an entertainer. :thinking:

However, I am a proofreader and writer. 😉 So, should I have been playing the Simple Word Game related to Fiverr .

Your logo game looks fun for creative people that can make logos.

I didn’t know how to label people for Emoji 😃 And I find you entertaining so don’t give up on that option either.

But from the look on the response here, and all the graphic designers swarming in, I just might remove my description as graphic designer, and maybe I can say I am a professional banana peeler.

I didn’t know how to label people for Emoji 😃 And I find you entertaining so don’t give up on that option either.

But from the look on the response here, and all the graphic designers swarming in, I just might remove my description as graphic designer, and maybe I can say I am a professional banana peeler.

maybe I can say I am a professional banana peeler.

Naw, juset add the word ‘logo’ to the title. There are plenty of logo gigs on Fiverr, so you should have lots of interested people.

how does one rotate in inkscape?

3 toe recordings. i used paint shop pro 9, sorry for the mess

3 sloths

?

I LOVE IT!!! When I paused after 10 minutes I was like, there is 1000 things I can create with this, ideas were just appearing in front of me, and so silly, just two shapes.

Thank you so much for joining in. I feel so much better now.

Figured I’d do ‘day 1’ as a warm up, and I’m glad I did, cause grr controls.

You can open this file with anything. Illustrator can open SVG files. And if you are not using illustrator just put on the end of the file .pdf or .ai or whatever you want.

That is why I love to work with Inkscape, it covers them all.

Adobe I is just shape builder tool.

And time up.

Phew! Looking forward to the next one!

(Just noticed one of mine was similar to one of yours!)

I have order to handle right now, but as I promised every morning around 10 (well my morning 🙂 ) I will give new shapes.

I hope more people will get involved, since the number of GD is quite large.

I love the first one in second row. I would separate them just a tiny bit further away and you have perfect simple logo for BAT protection society or foundation or anything bat related. vampires…

Guest fibocci

creeper-01.png.0e4f4a41aca0a8e7046af15e98a0962f.png

Creeper.

I just joined two squares together.

Missed the second day but the last design was begging for it

I got distracted by “another graphic designer” but here it is for today’s challenge.

It is a tricky one.

Letter A in most basic font ever, ARIAL.

After 5 minutes I actually started to get somewhere. So there are potentials in the logos with just one letter.

155251886_ARIALAlogo.thumb.PNG.d2cd4439d1ad28aa8c7c0f219b3a7023.PNG
ARIAL A logo1023×566 31.1 KB

And here is svg file, but remember, no alterations except rotate and duplicate.
Arial A game 4.svg

Thank you for liking it!

Sorry, I didn’t read the instructions carefully

And to clarify things I am not graphic designer myself also.

I do not think having 4-6 certificates for graphic design makes me a GD.

I would reserve that title for people with proper college education in the field.

All the rest are artist enthusiasts.

Archived