Hi I am a new guy here

Hi, my name is ananthan. I just finished my degree and I am looking for ways to earn for myself. I am really passionate about photography and design stuff. and I thought, why not try out Fiverr. I created the account 2 days ago. Still haven’t received any orders. I hope I will get some orders sooner.

Its the first time I have joined a community and the discussions here seem relevant.
nice meeting you all.
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hello, Ananthan!

Welcome to Fiverr Forum! 🎉

Congratulations on earning your degree, that’s a huge accomplishment. :clap:t4: Take a look around, you’ll find some interesting topics that are helpful. To learn more about the Forum click here. :point_down:t4:

TheFiverrCommunityProfile.png.0d699d3dddd6e13e7ee56543bf735257.png This post is one of a series of posts to answer a few of the common reoccurring questions on the forum. Note: If you are looking for the Introductory Forum Questions you can find it here for basics about the forum, logins, etc. To search for more Forum Questions posts, try forum search. and search for FIVERRFO. In this series, you’ll learn how to fill-out your Fiverr community profile. If you’ve arrived at this page that means you’ve successfully registered for …

Hi, my name is ananthan. I just finished my degree and I am looking for ways to earn for myself. I am really passionate about photography and design stuff. and I thought, why not try out Fiverr. I created the account 2 days ago. Still haven’t received any orders. I hope I will get some orders sooner.

Its the first time I have joined a community and the discussions here seem relevant.

nice meeting you all.

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

nice meeting you all.

Welcome to the forum !

Archived