Just made a new gig! How it looks like?

nulltesting

the gigs where with just the text ( ‘‘I will do everything you " I will efficiently test and review your website in less than 24h’’ , really looks poor to me, if you are expecting some sales please use more creative stuff I suggest you check your competition on fiverr check what they use then you can use something competitive 🙂

Yeah, It’s true, I am trying to improve my profile step by step… Anyway, about the database gig… is that okay?

ok, my fear is that i would order that gig right now for $5 and ask for something silly, and as long as it’s within the confines of TOS and the law it would be in scope. anyone could ask you to write a 500 page love story about their dog then give you a bad review if it’s not erotic enough

i see allot of gigs like this and it baffles me how they don’t get lynched. i get what you’re saying, but if it were me, i might jack up the price to stop unwanted randomness (and by extension drama), ask buyers to contact me before purchasing and maybe give a few examples of what you will and won’t do

i could be completely wrong mind, but i would have thought those gigs are asking for trouble,

i don’t know

ok, my fear is that i would order that gig right now for $5 and ask for something silly, and as long as it’s within the confines of TOS and the law it would be in scope. anyone could ask you to write a 500 page love story about their dog then give you a bad review if it’s not erotic enough

i see allot of gigs like this and it baffles me how they don’t get lynched. i get what you’re saying, but if it were me, i might jack up the price to stop unwanted randomness (and by extension drama), ask buyers to contact me before purchasing and maybe give a few examples of what you will and won’t do

i could be completely wrong mind, but i would have thought those gigs are asking for trouble,

i don’t know

Yes, what you’re saying is completely correct, and what I did is quite irresponsible. I’ll change the number of revisions and the price. Thank you for pointing that out to me. 😊

Archived