How to keep active in fiverr

@humanissocial First I want to confirm whether Fiverr automatically rank our gig when we are online

You’re trying to game the system and under the bizarre notion that moderators here will help you do that.

And second, this, If I am talking about the “bizarre notion” why you reply to this topic. It is my idea. I didn’t know it is your property. :rofl: I thought Fiverr rank our gig when we are in online. So, I need to confirm is it true.

And @mariashtelle1 tells, keep online is not affect gig rank. But @uk1000 tells, It can happen. I told I only need to know, keep online will increase our gig rank. And any children know if our gig comes to the first page, buyers will click it. Many of buyers don’t interest going up to 10-15 pages. They try to get the seller on page one or two.

and your other point,

Stop trying to find ways to trick buyers into thinking you’re online.

Why you think like that, You can’t be telling like that. It is my question. I think I can make my question here. I only need to confirm it. Because also, You can find here many of seller tells about gig ranking. Don’t hate speech like that. Before beginning the Fiverr ranking issue, I SEO my gig and ranked up to the first page. Now it is dropped.

And another point, My mistake for adding this to report bug title. I accept that. Now I think I can’t change it. (edited : I will change it)

Finally, I want to say, If we ask stupid questions As you mention

bizarre notion

Don’t reply to it. :rofl:I only want to know about ranking gig. I am sorry to say, Some of your comments really hurt me.

Thank you And I can get the final answer for this question, We can’t rank our gig in online

I was a misunderstanding.

I didn’t know it is your property.

No idea what you’re talking about, but okay.

I thought Fiverr rank our gig when we are in online. So, I need to confirm is it true.

Of course it isn’t true. It’s based on what buyers want and Fiverr isn’t going to give you an incentive to game the system.

Don’t hate speech like that. Before beginning the Fiverr ranking issue, I SEO my gig and ranked up to the first page. Now it is dropped.

That’s an insult to hate speech. Also, it’s called a coincidence. You’re using confirmation bias to argue something is happening.

Don’t reply to it. :rofl:I only want to know about ranking gig. I am sorry to say, Some of your comments really hurt me.

I respond because it is not okay for you to use the forum to try to trick buyers. I respond because I have ethics.

If you don’t want to be “hurt” then get some ethics and learn how business works. I am not cordial to people who come here trying to find out how to trick buyers.

• Like 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t know it is your property.

No idea what you’re talking about, but okay.

I thought Fiverr rank our gig when we are in online. So, I need to confirm is it true.

Of course it isn’t true. It’s based on what buyers want and Fiverr isn’t going to give you an incentive to game the system.

Don’t hate speech like that. Before beginning the Fiverr ranking issue, I SEO my gig and ranked up to the first page. Now it is dropped.

That’s an insult to hate speech. Also, it’s called a coincidence. You’re using confirmation bias to argue something is happening.

I respond because it is not okay for you to use the forum to try to trick buyers. I respond because I have ethics.

If you don’t want to be “hurt” then get some ethics and learn how business works. I am not cordial to people who come here trying to find out how to trick buyers.

I again tell you it is my question even it stupid. I only need to confirm. OK. It is not about trick buyers. Read my topic. I am always saying about gig ranking. I didn’t know this forum is your property. That’s why I am adding my question here. Sorry. :rofl:

Note: I only want to confirm when we are keeping online is it affect gig rank. I only know about that. Because I hear some other seller tells that, I also think it can happen because of Fiverr algorithm rank our gig when we are keeping online. Like new sellers gigs are rank Fiverr. I know that. That’s why I am adding the question. Focus on to the main target of the topic. :rofl:

And please note this, also, I got some orders when I am offline. It is true. So, Don’t attach it to this topic. I am talking about GIG RANKING

You can tell I am trying to trick buyers. But it’s not true. I only add the question for this forum. However, still, I didn’t know this forum is yours. :rofl:

However, we can get the final answer to this question. Fiverr not rank our gig even we online

Thank you for comments. 😂

• Like 1

@humanissocial First I want to confirm whether Fiverr automatically rank our gig when we are online

You’re trying to game the system and under the bizarre notion that moderators here will help you do that.

And second, this, If I am talking about the “bizarre notion” why you reply to this topic. It is my idea. I didn’t know it is your property. :rofl: I thought Fiverr rank our gig when we are in online. So, I need to confirm is it true.

And @mariashtelle1 tells, keep online is not affect gig rank. But @uk1000 tells, It can happen. I told I only need to know, keep online will increase our gig rank. And any children know if our gig comes to the first page, buyers will click it. Many of buyers don’t interest going up to 10-15 pages. They try to get the seller on page one or two.

and your other point,

Stop trying to find ways to trick buyers into thinking you’re online.

Why you think like that, You can’t be telling like that. It is my question. I think I can make my question here. I only need to confirm it. Because also, You can find here many of seller tells about gig ranking. Don’t hate speech like that. Before beginning the Fiverr ranking issue, I SEO my gig and ranked up to the first page. Now it is dropped.

And another point, My mistake for adding this to report bug title. I accept that. Now I think I can’t change it. (edited : I will change it)

Finally, I want to say, If we ask stupid questions As you mention

bizarre notion

Thank you And I can get the final answer for this question, We can’t rank our gig in online

I was a misunderstanding.

And any children know if our gig comes to the first page, buyers will click it.

:rofl:

I guess you haven’t seen a bunch of topics where sellers complain that their gig is on the first page, but they’re still not getting sales.

• Like 5

I again tell you it is my question even it stupid. I only need to confirm. OK. It is not about trick buyers. Read my topic. I am always saying about gig ranking. I didn’t know this forum is your property. That’s why I am adding my question here. Sorry. :rofl:

Note: I only want to confirm when we are keeping online is it affect gig rank. I only know about that. Because I hear some other seller tells that, I also think it can happen because of Fiverr algorithm rank our gig when we are keeping online. Like new sellers gigs are rank Fiverr. I know that. That’s why I am adding the question. Focus on to the main target of the topic. :rofl:

And please note this, also, I got some orders when I am offline. It is true. So, Don’t attach it to this topic. I am talking about GIG RANKING

You can tell I am trying to trick buyers. But it’s not true. I only add the question for this forum. However, still, I didn’t know this forum is yours. :rofl:

However, we can get the final answer to this question. Fiverr not rank our gig even we online

You can tell I am trying to trick buyers. But it’s not true.

This remark puzzles me.

You say you want to appear online so that Fiverr will rank your gig higher, and therefore you will get orders.

But if you only are appearing to be online but you are not genuinely online and a buyer contacts you, then they may become upset that you did not respond quickly. So, didn’t you just trick a buyer whether you intended to or not?

• Like 2

You can tell I am trying to trick buyers. But it’s not true.

This remark puzzles me.

You say you want to appear online so that Fiverr will rank your gig higher, and therefore you will get orders.

But if you only are appearing to be online but you are not genuinely online and a buyer contacts you, then they may become upset that you did not respond quickly. So, didn’t you just trick a buyer whether you intended to or not?

It is just a question. I only want to know about that. You all are telling me I am trick to buyers. Ya ya, you correct. Thanks. 😁

I only know about this ranking algorithm. :thinking:

Thank you @vickiespencer

It is just a question. I only want to know about that. You all are telling me I am trick to buyers. Ya ya, you correct. Thanks. 😁

I only know about this ranking algorithm. :thinking:

Thank you @vickiespencer

I only know about this ranking algorithm.

But that is the point. The ranking algorithm is a secret 🤫 that only Fiverr knows although, like you, many try to guess at just what the secret or parts of the secret is. But no one knows for sure.

Meanwhile, I will continue to do what has worked for me, which does not include appearing to be online 24/7.

• Like 4

Hello, @newplus_design!

Can you explain to me, what are the benefits of hanging out on Fiverr app for 24-hours?

We are humans. We need to do human functions such as taking a 🚿

How can this help Sellers?

Yes yes. That’s why I am telling logically We can’t do it. :crazy_face:

Please understand I only want to know about ranking. Because many sellers tell that. That’s why I am asking that. I only need to confirm, If we keep active in Fiverr will rank our gigs or not. 🥱

So, Now I know, Fiverr not rank our gig even we online. Keep online not affect to gig ranking OK

🥱

• Like 1

Staying online has nothing to do with gig ranking, getting orders etc.

I think being classed as “online” on Fiverr does have an effect on ranking, at least it did in 2017 according to what a Fiverr engineer said in an interview:

Our search leverage large amount of features beyond relevancy in order to have better performing ranking. As example, we find out that when a seller is available, he’s actually online, there is more

likelihood to have a great experience of buying and selling. One of, I would call it boosts that our

search algorithm gives is floating up with some volume, those sellers who are available online. In a way that the overall experience of both buyer and seller is actually better. That’s an

example for one feature that our search engine looks at as we do the ranking of available gigs for search

See pages 14-15 in the link below:

softwareengineeringdaily.com

SED462-Fiverr-Engineering.pdf

119.70 KB

@vickiespencer Can you reply for @uk1000 answer. He tells,

I think being classed as “online” on Fiverr does have an effect on ranking, at least it did in 2017 according to what a Fiverr engineer said in an interview:

:thinking: Simply give a direct answer. Is it correct or not?

Staying online has nothing to do with gig ranking, getting orders etc.

Our search leverage large amount of features beyond relevancy in order to have better performing ranking. As example, we find out that when a seller is available, he’s actually online, there is more

likelihood to have a great experience of buying and selling. One of, I would call it boosts that our

search algorithm gives is floating up with some volume, those sellers who are available online. In a way that the overall experience of both buyer and seller is actually better. That’s an

example for one feature that our search engine looks at as we do the ranking of available gigs for search

See pages 14-15 in the link below:

softwareengineeringdaily.com

SED462-Fiverr-Engineering.pdf

119.70 KB

Interesting read. @uk1000 But that’s from 2017 any updates for 2020? This is why we need to hear directly from Fiverr because it muddies the water.

• Like 2

@vickiespencer Can you reply for @uk1000 answer. He tells,

:thinking: Simply give a direct answer. Is it correct or not?

Did you email CS? Staff doesn’t hang out on the forum 24-7 to answer questions.

• Like 1

That’s why I am talking about. But all are telling me I am tricker. OK. I am a trick to buyers. But I only want a clear answer to this. Only two words,

Is it affect OR NOT

That’s why I am tell this

Hope this discussion will see fiverr moderators 🧐

FYI~ The Moderators are Volunteers, they wouldn’t have insider information about ranking/algorithms.

• Like 1

Interesting read. @uk1000 But that’s from 2017 any updates for 2020? This is why we need to hear directly from Fiverr because it muddies the water.

Not for the search engine that I know of.

You can see other Fiverr articles and some from this year here:

favicon-rebrand-medium.3Y6xpZ-0FSdWDnPM3hSBIA.png.b2163e7953c96bbc7670afb0304a5f91.png Medium 1*alVe5K1wkk1RpV109nggVg.png.d87ea2080a2c579350411ceed70a8b6f.png

Fiverr Engineering – Medium

The technology behind the platform that’s disrupting the future of work.

I suppose the machine learning feature selection article could possibly have been used to help determine what the best things to use for search engine ranking might be (eg. what leads to more revenue from orders?).

• Like 2

Not for the search engine that I know of.

You can see other Fiverr articles and some from this year here:

8c7390150cd0078e967a18c7663581b9b334d239.pngMedium 9277a961ebe3586d6ae2604879eba7f9d4bb0ea5.png

Fiverr Engineering – Medium

The technology behind the platform that’s disrupting the future of work.

I suppose the machine learning feature selection article could possibly have been used to help determine what the best things to use for search engine ranking might be (eg. what leads to more revenue from orders?).

I think that will help me for get answer. Thanks. @uk1000

• Like 1

That’s why I am talking about. But all are telling me I am tricker. OK. I am a trick to buyers. But I only want a clear answer to this. Only two words,

Is it affect OR NOT

That’s why I am tell this

Hope this discussion will see fiverr moderators 🧐

But I only want a clear answer to this. Only two words,

Is it affect OR NOT

And even if it does affect gig ranking, how does it help you, when you know that you can’t really be online 24/7?

• Like 2

It is not about trick buyers. Read my topic. I am always saying about gig ranking

Of course it is. The only reason you are asking is to see if it is worth pretending to be online.

Don’t act like it’s a general interest question. You’re looking for a trick to rank higher, a trick that inherently involves gaming the system.

Don’t pretend to be online when you actually aren’t.

Why don’t you understand why that is unethical? And why don’t you understand why Fiverr wouldn’t reward you in the rankings for doing something unethical?

It is not about trick buyers. Read my topic. I am always saying about gig ranking

Of course it is. The only reason you are asking is to see if it is worth pretending to be online.

Don’t act like it’s a general interest question. You’re looking for a trick to rank higher, a trick that inherently involves gaming the system.

Don’t pretend to be online when you actually aren’t.

Why don’t you understand why that is unethical? And why don’t you understand why Fiverr wouldn’t reward you in the rankings for doing something unethical?

Yes. You can call it I am try to trick to buyer. But Please understand this, Now I know it is not good. I know it. After reading all replies. OK. But still, Fiverr forum members tell another sellers. Keep active(online) in fiverr and that will help to gig ranking.

And please understand I am not tricker. I also, use gig SEO and I rank my gig. But after reading some topics and article. I think, that will true. Now I know, it not true and it will not good in fiverr. OK.

However, I still tell you, I am not trying to trick. You can call that. That is a reasonable doubt. Because I am asking that. But everyone need to know about that. Because this forum member tell it to new sellers.

Please be flexible with others answers. And hear them.

Again tell I am not.

And again I thought requesting question is stupid. We need to discover our question. Reading articles and more… 😐

Thank you all.