About order cancellation when completed with review

shaheer115

Almost two month ago I completed an order with client he was satisfied and I delivered him with project and after two months he came back with changed idea and asked me to do work for him for free and I refused to work for free and than he may contacted the support team to cancel the order which was completed two moths ago and they canceled it returned money to the buyer how it could be done when I completed the order and worked hard and cant get my reward and also I am facing low order completion rate.

Almost two month ago I completed an order with client he was satisfied and I delivered him with project and after two months he came back with changed idea and asked me to do work for him for free and I refused to work for free and than he may contacted the support team to cancel the order which was completed two moths ago and they canceled it returned money to the buyer how it could be done when I completed the order and worked hard and cant get my reward and also I am facing low order completion rate.

he may contacted

If you are not even sure why the order got cancelled, you will need to get in touch with C.S asking for explanation

Archived