Problem with seller

beinulf

ordered 5000 facebook likes from a seller 6.feb,delivery 1 day. on the same day he marked the work as delivered With this Message: Dear Sir/Madam, Your work on the way. It will be done within 12 hours.

on feb.8 i sent a modification request where i Write that no facebook likes is added and also used the resolution center asked for a mutual cancel request,this was on feb.8. the resolution center shows that i can cancel the work within 2 days. on feb.10 the seller rejected the mutual cancel With the Message: Sir, should be done soon. Thanks

now on feb.11 i have not recived any likes.

are beginning to be worried if the seller just can let time go and go on and in the end he will keep the Money i paid for the work??..or is he just hoping for that i will order another gig and take credit for that??

are buyers protected from sellers likes this???

best regards

Those thousands of FB likes gigs are fake anyway. I’ve run pages upwards of 2,000,000 (Two million) people and when I would share a link, I couldn’t guarantee more than 1000 likes for anyone. Some people would get 10,000 - others would get 500.

These people who advertise those sort of gigs run scripts that create fake accounts using sites like mint email and 10 minute mail. Then, those fake accounts run scripts that are designed to make that account ‘like’ any page the creator tells it to. That’s how they can guarantee numbers - 1000. 3000. 5000.

There’s no way to do that with real people. Not a single one. People have their own minds. You can’t just tell five thousand of them to do something - unless you’re a politician, but I doubt Obama is on here selling five dollar gigs. He’s too busy using tax dollars for his vacations.

You’re not gaining anything. You can have 400,000,000 ‘fans’ - if they aren’t real, if they aren’t accounts that ‘like’ or ‘share’ things, then your page never gets seen by any real people who will potentially like it.

If you want to spend money on gaining fans on FB, use their built-in pay to promote. Or, use gigs like mine where they are advertising to share your product with so many thousands of people - THOSE people are real. THOSE gigs are real. We can’t guarantee five thousand likes because we aren’t controlling five thousand fake accounts - we have thousand of real fans with minds of their own.

Best of luck.

In response to this, I paid approximately two to three people for such gigs. Neither was successful. However, I would like to know how it is possible to lose real likes I aquired by real people from these sellers, who were unsuccessful in granting me 5,000* likes. I ended up losing the likes after the seller cancelled the gigs mutually with me (after I agreed to cancel the order, due to failure of delivery).

Guest uknetwork1188

Do the work with regular seller or order on gig which have positive review. first see the review comment after order to the gig.

Reply to @animusargentis: No, I just had a situation where the seller requested my gig. I hired him then tried to get me to buy a gig extra that was not needed to complete the project. He was so rude I wanted to leave negative feedback to warn others. HOwever, after cancellations etc. Customer support canceled the gig on his behave … preventing me from leaving negative feedback. Fiverr drives me nuts sometimes. I been selling on Fiverr for 2 years.

Archived