First payment and related confussion, please help

Hello Everyone,
Its a great news for me that I got my first payment on fiverr. Really want to say thanks to the whole team of fiverr. But there is a confusuion which I need to solve.

1. On fiver’s own earning board, the income amount is showing, but why I am not seeing the amount on my Payoneer account???
    Please help me to know the reality
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hello Everyone,

Its a great news for me that I got my first payment on fiverr. Really want to say thanks to the whole team of fiverr. But there is a confusuion which I need to solve.

1. On fiver’s own earning board, the income amount is showing, but why I am not seeing the amount on my Payoneer account???

Please help me to know the reality

THANK YOU SO MUCH

On fiver’s own earning board, the income amount is showing, but why I am not seeing the amount on my Payoneer account???

You need to withdraw your funds to the Payoneer to show you’re earning on Payoneer. 😀

I actually have some confusion about CSV option, flashing on the top right sode of my earning board, If you would help me to know its function.??? @seo_tester

I actually have some confusion about CSV option, flashing on the top right sode of my earning board, If you would help me to know its function.???

@sumandebnat1997 this is nothing dear. CSV is a file type like pdf, jpg, txt . And this option is like your Bank Passbook, if you click there and export it it will download a .csv file to your computer where all you earning reports there.

I actually have some confusion about CSV option, flashing on the top right sode of my earning board, If you would help me to know its function.???

@sumandebnat1997 this is nothing dear. CSV is a file type like pdf, jpg, txt . And this option is like your Bank Passbook, if you click there and export it it will download a .csv file to your computer where all you earning reports there.

thank you so much @seo_tester

Archived