Buyer isn't telling me Revisions

Hi, i have received a order on 27may and i delivered the on time but the buyer is asking for revision after days on 28may and did not tell me what to revise and then i ask him again he is not responding but he is online. What to do??? if i cancel the order it will affect my Profile. Is there any way ?? so i can cancel the order with affecting my profile??

Thanks

If you delivered your order before the deadline, you shouldn’t be worried about revisions.
Even if you see that ##LATE## word, you won’t be late. You are not limited in time to provide revisions.
Just wait for a day until your buyer replies (maybe they are sleeping or on holiday).
If they are silent, just redeliver the same work, telling your buyer that you need instructions.

If you delivered your order before the deadline, you shouldn’t be worried about revisions.

Even if you see that ##LATE## word, you won’t be late. You are not limited in time to provide revisions.

Just wait for a day until your buyer replies (maybe they are sleeping or on holiday).

If they are silent, just redeliver the same work, telling your buyer that you need instructions.

Yes! yesterday I did the same I delivered the same work and ask him to provide me new changes which you want, but still he came online and revise the delivery and said “Still need a way to emphasis the expanding and shrinking of the team”… Anyways thanks for the Help

Archived