Buyer request section spam

tanzimahmed19

I was looking into the buyers request section and I found some buyers(Actually sellers) post their seller request like I am experienced video editor drop me a text you will never regret I promise and blaa bla black , and some sellers post their own YouTube channel link and ask sellers to take a look how the end product should look like by this technique they farm views on YouTube , is there any way to stop it .
You can share if it is normal on fiverr because I am new here .

The funny part is that these sellers get offers—what is hilarious is that they are from sellers who are new and do not understand that there is no job to be had. :man_facepalming:

So, the two groups of sellers are trying to get work from each other. Imagine the surprise of the seller who posted in Buyer Requests! :crazy_face:

The funny part is that these sellers get offers—what is hilarious is that they are from sellers who are new and do not understand that there is no job to be had. :man_facepalming:

So, the two groups of sellers are trying to get work from each other. Imagine the surprise of the seller who posted in Buyer Requests! :crazy_face:

exactly why any buyer will go into buyers request section, These sellers thinks they are marketing but actually they are wasting theirs and others potential buyers time .

Archived