I have created three gigs

realshopify

Yea, me too. I created 2 gigs and i did as much SEO as possible. Looks like no one needs translations, or everyone just chooses top rated sellers… or i just did SEO wrong. If someone can tell me, then look at my gigs (and cringe out, kinda), and tell me whats wrong with my SEO (probably everything)

Yea, me too. I created 2 gigs and i did as much SEO as possible. Looks like no one needs translations, or everyone just chooses top rated sellers… or i just did SEO wrong. If someone can tell me, then look at my gigs (and cringe out, kinda), and tell me whats wrong with my SEO (probably everything)

or i just did SEO wrong

SEO is not all at Fiverr. Fiverr checks many more before placing to search engine, My experience say that Fiverr result 1 showing to level 2 sellers. You need to active, respond Fast, and also Good SEO, and the main part is place as much as Buyer request you can. Here is a best methods to get your first order and do your Profile boost.

or i just did SEO wrong

SEO is not all at Fiverr. Fiverr checks many more before placing to search engine, My experience say that Fiverr result 1 showing to level 2 sellers. You need to active, respond Fast, and also Good SEO, and the main part is place as much as Buyer request you can. Here is a best methods to get your first order and do your Profile boost.

But i don’t have an idea how buyer requests work, or i don’t know how to place them… just what do you mean by “place buyer requests”?

Archived