Some Buyer Requests JUST FOR FUN

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just do not understand why we do not hire this guy and become millionaires.

I do not get it. Why no one is taking advantage of these golden opportunities.

Maybe his “dream catching tricks” is to setup a Fiverr gig offering millions. One big circle!

Which came first :thinking: the chicken or the egg.

So, I like Buyer Requests. I met some of my best repeat buyers there. But, BR also provides much entertainment! Here are my favorites of the day:

1. My Request Read carefully before applying blindly: I need a Content Writer. Original Content required. I want 25 posts of Original 1700-3500 words each. Each post should have original infographics, Fixed charges $10 for all 25 posts. (Yes you read it.) 25-35 days’ time would be given. Please note:: I am Not paying $10 per post. The price for 25 posts collectively is $10. Please write “I am” while replying so that I understood you have read my post.

What can I say? An original 1700-word article takes me about 3-4 hours to write. Add some infographics - another half hour or so? So, let’s round it to 4 hours for the argument. Yes, of course, I’ll be willing to do 4 hours x 25 for $10. What an opportunity!

1. i am writing a story , its just two pages , its about falling involve with two brothers not knowing they were brothers that were princes. i need someone to help me main points 1- aurora (main character) came from the elite , very rich powerful family main character , the brothers she fell involve with were both princes… 2- auroras mother left her as a child , which made her rebellious / going to shrinks etc 3- she fell inlove with prince #1 when she was 15 they met at a gala she were inlove for years until he was forced into a marriage 4- aurora never recovered from the heartbreak 5- she met prince number 2 , not knowing he was his brother and fell inlove again after 8 years of feeling empty what I need : suspense thriller make people cry make them want more i have asked a couple of writers to write 2 pages … based on their imagination , if i like it , they will be chosen ! ( price will go higher depends how much work is done)

A love story, suspense-thriller. I must add here that the budget for this is $4000. I might just do it. The price can even go higher!

1. I am looking for a written work an arrival about health,how to lose fat, computer or etc

To be fair, this one has a $5 budget. What especially tickles me is the connection between the fat-losing and the computer. The ‘or etc.’ opens up a whole world of imaginary fun.

Can you blame me that I like BR?

My Request Read carefully before applying blindly: I need a Content Writer. Original Content required. I want 25 posts of Original 1700-3500 words each. Each post should have original infographics, Fixed charges $10 for all 25 posts. (Yes you read it.) 25-35 days’ time would be given. Please note:: I am Not paying $10 per post. The price for 25 posts collectively is $10. Please write “I am” while replying so that I understood you have read my post.

I wanted to post about this one on the forum too, it was way too good. It’s sad that some people applied, just to make some money. Although I assume they would just use spinners anyways.

@helenabester Tip: If you hold the ‘Shift’ key while pressing the screenshot button you can select the area you want to screenshot so you won’t have to blur the different faces/names on all other requests. For Windows users you may need “Windows + Shift + S”

Another one to keep things going!

image.png.02e44d8f2fa36b8f944415b093e01f71.png

image.png.02e44d8f2fa36b8f944415b093e01f71.png

At least he doesn’t offer a guarantee …

• 2 weeks later...

There is a glitch in Matrix.

1338521375_logonogo.thumb.PNG.4c258843b7f2fc3822cd88ce67df424b.PNG
logo no go1243×161 11.7 KB

This BR is here from morning (10 hours now) and only 11 offers. The logo gig above this one in a matter of minutes went from 1 to 200 in a blink of an eye, but this one gets 1 offer every hour. Something is happening.

1771837988_justhadto.thumb.PNG.053a7138696ab1a1897afed00cc68b60.PNG
just had to1234×301 43.3 KB

There is a glitch in Matrix.

This BR is here from morning (10 hours now) and only 11 offers. The logo gig above this one in a matter of minutes went from 1 to 200 in a blink of an eye, but this one gets 1 offer every hour. Something is happening.

Your price is so cheap. Lol. The buyer would surely work with you.

Damn! Sometimes, the majority of the buyers on the BR think we are slaves.

So, I like Buyer Requests. I met some of my best repeat buyers there. But, BR also provides much entertainment! Here are my favorites of the day:

1. My Request Read carefully before applying blindly: I need a Content Writer. Original Content required. I want 25 posts of Original 1700-3500 words each. Each post should have original infographics, Fixed charges $10 for all 25 posts. (Yes you read it.) 25-35 days’ time would be given. Please note:: I am Not paying $10 per post. The price for 25 posts collectively is $10. Please write “I am” while replying so that I understood you have read my post.

What can I say? An original 1700-word article takes me about 3-4 hours to write. Add some infographics - another half hour or so? So, let’s round it to 4 hours for the argument. Yes, of course, I’ll be willing to do 4 hours x 25 for $10. What an opportunity!

1. i am writing a story , its just two pages , its about falling involve with two brothers not knowing they were brothers that were princes. i need someone to help me main points 1- aurora (main character) came from the elite , very rich powerful family main character , the brothers she fell involve with were both princes… 2- auroras mother left her as a child , which made her rebellious / going to shrinks etc 3- she fell inlove with prince #1 when she was 15 they met at a gala she were inlove for years until he was forced into a marriage 4- aurora never recovered from the heartbreak 5- she met prince number 2 , not knowing he was his brother and fell inlove again after 8 years of feeling empty what I need : suspense thriller make people cry make them want more i have asked a couple of writers to write 2 pages … based on their imagination , if i like it , they will be chosen ! ( price will go higher depends how much work is done)

A love story, suspense-thriller. I must add here that the budget for this is $4000. I might just do it. The price can even go higher!

1. I am looking for a written work an arrival about health,how to lose fat, computer or etc

To be fair, this one has a $5 budget. What especially tickles me is the connection between the fat-losing and the computer. The ‘or etc.’ opens up a whole world of imaginary fun.

Yes, $10 for an estimated 100 hours of work seems like a great opportunity.

Also, the love triangle involving the brothers doesn’t seem suitable for a princess 😜

Let’s not let this thread die. Another one for you guys

At this point I don’t even know if the unpaid nature of this offer bothers me as much as them wanting you to summarize something as a way of making sure you actually read their absurd request. Like seriously, where do those people get off?

On a brighter side for you guys that think the BR section is a waste of time I just converted a $5 offer into a $800 order, with an agreement that we may add extras upwards to $1000 total. No upsells, no bait and switch, the buyer just liked my offer and profile and decided to upgrade their order, and that wasn’t luck or a fluke.

Whether you’re a new or an experienced seller, listen to this words. For me that’s the nature of freelancing.

I bid on BR as part of my normal routine. 2-3 requests per day.

I just converted a $5 offer into an $800 order,

Let me know when the money is cleared, until then…

EDIT

My experience on Fiverr as a buyer was horrible, mostly. Scammers and frauds all over, and only as I started to work as a seller, I see the full range of how things work and how much work you have to put into getting skilled people to do the job.

The concept of getting 800$ after starting with 5$ is just surreal. I do not see buyers with a budget of 800$ using Fiverr, so I hope your experience turns out positive, and you actually get paid.

I just converted a $5 offer into an $800 order,

EDIT

My experience on Fiverr as a buyer was horrible, mostly. Scammers and frauds all over, and only as I started to work as a seller, I see the full range of how things work and how much work you have to put into getting skilled people to do the job.

The concept of getting 800$ after starting with 5$ is just surreal. I do not see buyers with a budget of 800$ using Fiverr, so I hope your experience turns out positive, and you actually get paid.

@marinapomorac It has happened to me too in the past. Not all BR buyers are scammers.

Fiverr should get rid of the BR section already. It’s not coherent with the platform’s philosophy. And it would get rid of a ton of meksells.

Problem is a lot of smaller guys are dependent on it for their first couple of jobs.

What a dickish comment, like seriously somethings are better left unsaid. To quote the great B-Rabbit: “If you ain’t got nothin’ nice to say then don’t say nothin’”

It has happened to me too in the past. Not all BR buyers are scammers.

I have never got a chargeback or cancelled orders that I have already initiate, or worse finished, the work. I think 8 years freelancing have taught me to trust me gut.

OK. Obviously we have a huge misunderstanding.

I was refereeing that you do not get your hopes up since it does sound little unrealistic that buyer went from $5 to $800 and maybe he is a fraud trying to trick you so my comment was more like " don’t count your chickens before they hatch".

I am trying to look at my comment from your perspective that would lead you to write this

What a dickish comment,

But my mind doesn’t work in that direction so I just can not figure out what do you think I thought when I typed above comment?

So far 80% of my experience on Fiverr end up with scammers.

The notion of you doing job of 800$ and not getting paid led me to type that.

We’re having fun sharing some absurd requests, but I’d hate have other sellers discouraged to go to the BR section because of a notion (which this thread reinforces) that’s a place not worth going to…and that’s all my comment was about.

Unless I had openly invited you to do so, is not your place to worry about and/or comment on my business. It’s worse you’d suggest my client, a person you know nothing about, is a fraud/scammer. I didn’t like and I won’t stand by it. Let’s just leave at that.

Buyer requests are not worth going to for successful sellers. It’s filled with meksells and their equivalent on the buyer side.

For people starting out, there may be a job or two there. However, if you rely on them, you’ll never get anywhere.

Archived