What kind of improvements have you done to your GIGs recently?

I try to change my gig image and descriptions a little to adjust new things I’ve learned and want to include in my gig(s), but I don’t do it too often. Recently, I’ve been getting more regular orders (compared to the sparse and sporadic first few weeks in Fiverr) so I haven’t changed things up too much.

• Like 1

I try to change my gig image and descriptions a little to adjust new things I’ve learned and want to include in my gig(s), but I don’t do it too often. Recently, I’ve been getting more regular orders (compared to the sparse and sporadic first few weeks in Fiverr) so I haven’t changed things up too much.

Honestly I’m updating my thumbnails and description, like, once in a year.

I wasn’t getting orders or any gig views so i picked up a niche and optimized the Title, Tags, and Description around it. lets see how that turns out

Good for you! I guess it will turn out good. I wish you many many sales. 🍀

I changed the description and the title so that relevant buyers will find me easier. Additionally, I changed the thumbnail to a one that stands out in the crowd!

I did that too, a few times, when I started and my gigs where not appearing on search. Wish you all the best.

• Like 3