Can a young teen make money on here?

baney19

Hi, I am a young teen that wants to start making money. I am choosing photo retouching for mine. On the become a seller information I need to have gone to college? Is there a way I can get past this? Or can I just not sell on fiverr. Im sad cause I need the money. Thx in advance

Hi, I am a young teen that wants to start making money. I am choosing photo retouching for mine. On the become a seller information I need to have gone to college? Is there a way I can get past this? Or can I just not sell on fiverr. Im sad cause I need the money. Thx in advance

I’ve seen teens succeeding here, though I’m not sure how you’d withdraw your funds (it’s either through PayPal or Payoneer, but you’d have to be at least 18 to use them).

I am choosing photo retouching for mine.

There are 60,000+ gigs offering the same thing. You’ve chosen an already overcrowded niche.

On the become a seller information I need to have gone to college? Is there a way I can get past this?

I don’t know how to get past that, but I do know that there has to be a way. There are many sellers (young and old both) who haven’t been to college.

Hi! Minimum age is 13, so if you are 13 or older, you can become a seller. About the college part, I’m not sure how you can fill that, but I’m sure you can just put your school, or something… not everyone has gone to college.

From Fiverr’s Terms of Service:

“This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.”

Hey bro take it from me bro I’m a teen myself 18teen now on this site 2yrs now. Totally understand where you’re coming from. You want money and you want it now or sooner. You could work on fiverr and ask a elder family member collect the funds, some countries allow teens transact their earnings themselves providing they have the requisite banking info like Canada. You don’t need to go to college to work on fiverr providing you’re adept in your craft with enough expertise and judgement you’ll be fine.

Here’s what you have to do to survive on this platform:

1. You might want to have a low response rate say an hr maximum
    2.You might want to send progress versions of the work… you know just let them know your doing right by them.
    3.You might want to delivery on time

4.You might want to over-delivery (clients appreciates this must of all)
5.You will have do a few revisions

Promote your gigs on social media platforms. Know this a lot this the good stuff this where gonna get an edge.

May be you want to create a facebook or instagram business page and promote your gigs there overall any social media platform and joining groups with those who are looking for your service or have an interest in line of work. Even blogging about or specialty.For example if you’re a designer you might want to join a facebook group where their members are bloggers, a Bloggers facebook group. Even align yourself with establish online company specific to your niche. Try to target a specific group of people.

These are some of the strategies I use in my online business which I don’t mean to brag earns me lumps of cash…don’t mean to brag. If your interested in the business model I’m in consider this an invite to my inbox the only thing is this model requires less production effort and higher payout in lesser time. Most of what I do is basically to talk to people

Archived