Need A Video Done

danieldsouza

Hi,

First of all, I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum. I have requested gigs but, the status is still pending. I need to get this done as quickly as I can.

I need a video done. Basically, it is a video of 2 dogs for a promo and I need someone to work on the video to make the dogs talk expressively. Something like the Beverly Hills Chihuahua where you will see the dogs talk. I have seen a few sellers doing similar gigs (make your dog talk, etc) but it is from a photo. I need this done from a video with voice-over. Length is about 1.30 - 2 minutes. Videos will be provided. You will need to work on them to make the dogs talk and edit it to fit the stipulated length and insert the logo, etc.

Let me know.

Thank you.

I am shocked that you are getting no response. NOT!!!

Do you have even the slightest idea how complicated the visual effects you are asking for are to do and how long they would take to complete?

Here’s an idea on a Fiverr budget - Get yourself an iPhone, a couple of dogs and a jar of peanut butter. I’m sure you can figure the rest out if you’re smart.

Archived