I got 23 Orders in my first 37 Days

leena2995

I am very happy to get 23 Orders in my first 37 Days… And i am so happy to see my 16 clients feedback that i helped them in getting leads & sales… by my database.

It is really nice experience here

I am very happy to get 23 Orders in my first 37 Days… And i am so happy to see my 16 clients feedback that i helped them in getting leads & sales… by my database.

I was interested, so I clicked on your forum summary. It says that you only joined Fiverr on the 12th of May. So, please tell us, how do you get to 37 days? Perhaps you went into the future and came back? Please tell us more.

I was interested, so I clicked on your forum summary. It says that you only joined Fiverr on the 12th of May. So, please tell us, how do you get to 37 days? Perhaps you went into the future and came back? Please tell us more.

yeah, i think It’s false.

Dear helenabester,

On 12th may i had created the Forum account… My fiverr account is of 2019 & active seance last 37 days now…

Archived