I want to cancel an order but I'm afraid

UPDATE: The buyer has initiated a mutual cancellation and has asked me to snd a custom offer of the amount of work I have already done for him. I think that this is fair enough for both of us. Let me know your thoughts though. Thanks! 🙂

Hello everyone,
I was wondering that if I request a mutual cancellation on an order, will it affect my seller level promotion? I will be completing my Level 1 requirements in a few days with an overall 5* rating and 100% order completion, response, and on-time delivery rate. I’m afraid that the cancellation will affect my order completion rate, thus stopping my promotion. The order has a high worth though in terms of money, but the demands of the buyer are way too much. We’re also not connecting well in terms of what he needs and what I make hence, the stress which I don’t like. Some advice from you all will be appreciated. Thanks!!

There is no dilemma.

Why would you accept an order that makes no sense for you to do to protect your rating?

Don’t exploit yourself or put a buyer at a disadvantage to protect your rating. It makes no sense at all.

We had a long discussion before he placed an order where we discussed everything. However, once the work started requirements and expectations of him from started to change.

That is why^

It will affect your seller promotion or getting up to the next level IF by cancelling this order, it takes your Order Completion rate below 90%.

GG

If i cancel this order, my order completion rate will drop to 95%. This won’t effect the promotion right?

Archived