I can't Get Order

designer_rahmat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@surajrenuka sorry for Disturbing you. I’m facing one problem. I’m getting buyer request from non selected field like “data analysis and reports”. How can i stop getting buyer request from " Data analysis and reports"???

Thank you

you need to start new topic for your query ! do start new topic with your gig link and screen shots so community can help…🙂

" but not offering same services for that gigs "

I did not understand this part. 😢

Main categories are limited but you can offer many more services in that category…

For example, I have selected GRAPHICS & DESIGN category for couple of my gigs and sub categories are cartoon and comics but after selecting that common categories for my 2 gigs , I offer differnt services in both… Like one is offering character drawing and one is background props…

Main categories are limited but you can offer many more services in that category…

For example, I have selected GRAPHICS & DESIGN category for couple of my gigs and sub categories are cartoon and comics but after selecting that common categories for my 2 gigs , I offer differnt services in both… Like one is offering character drawing and one is background props…

Thank you very much. 😍

Archived