Community Moderators Needed!

am going to be an optimist and assume that those who are already active on the forum have read the Community Standards & Rules.

Many times. But I still mess up sometimes. :roll_eyes:

@vickiespencer Sometimes it is unavoidable. You want to be polite and all but the dark sides come through.

For me, the MOD will be a tight leash making sure that I understand that my words have an impact and I can not just type from heart and reason, the heart needs to take a break. So only reason and TOS prevail.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Can a moderator tell me how much time they dedicate to this each week?

You’re able to jump in and commit to moderating 10-15 min blocks, at least 3-4 days per week.

Maybe the plan is to get a good number of mods? :thinking:

I threw my 🎩 in the ring and applied.

After much deliberation, I applied to be considered.

Choose him ⬆️

… and me, too, obvs

You both would make great mods. I also agree with @nikavoice’s vote of confidence for @jonbaas because in the years I have been on the Forum he has helped many people as evidenced by this posts to Jon.

I remember you helped me!!! Thanks!

Plus, in his birthday post in 2018, there were many Forum members who expressed appreciation for his help.

From the very first day of my Fiverr career, I observed you as the same helpful, honest, and cheerful guy. You are a true inspiration. Thanks for giving so much to the Community, to Us, to Me. heart_eyes Happy Birthday, Jon! Stay with us forever. [image]

Congratulations for applying!

• Like 10
  • Up 1

I am new…can i apply for modaretor?

can i apply for modaretor?

First, why would you apply for a moderator if you are new and don’t know the rules yet.

Secondly I would believe moderators need to have attention to detail and don’t miss things for example like this one 👇

I’ll keep this open until June 1st. Good luck to everyone who applies

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I just received this message. It implies a message has been hidden for being off-topic. It also seems to imply I can act on it, in some way. (As in, edit or remove it, I suppose. It seems to give a time frame.)

I don’t see a reply. So how can I act on it?

Thank you.

roo

You said:

16m

Hello,

This is an automated message from Fiverr Community Forum to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/community-moderators-needed/458955/133

Your post was flagged as off-topic : the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Hello, I just received this message. It implies a message has been hidden for being off-topic. It also seems to imply I can act on it, in some way. (As in, edit or remove it, I suppose. It seems to give a time frame.)

Thank you.

roo

You said:

16m

Hello,

This is an automated message from Fiverr Community Forum to let you know that your post was hidden.

Your post was flagged as off-topic : the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

Your reply was flagged by a community member & later removed by a moderator.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Thank you.

roo

You said:

16m

Hello,

It implies a message has been hidden for being off-topic.

It’s a bit more than just an implication.

Your post was flagged as off-topic

• Like 11

• 9 months later...