Community Moderators Needed!

I’m not sure I’m willing to get into high heels and a tight dress if it’s anything like Next Top Model 😝

I’m not sure I’m willing to get into high heels and a tight dress

To hell with heels. Keep the cocktail dress but let’s face it. If you are going to make a lot of noise (literally) on stage, you need adequate footwear:

clogs.thumb.png.d9451994a2308e006cffaa12a9594263.png
clogs1016×466 216 KB

You knew this was coming. 🙂

Also, free coffee and muffins on mondays.

Typical politician. Trying to buy votes.

Don’t believe @visualstudios anyone. He says all this now, but he will only raise forum taxes when you elect him.

I still prefer a Fiverr’s Next Top Mod approach

This is an excellent idea. We should also have it as a real event with contestant hopefuls hosting AMAs, best holding a baby picture contests, and real uploads of contestants singing the Macarena.

• Like 13

I’m not sure I’m willing to get into high heels and a tight dress

To hell with heels. Keep the cocktail dress but let’s face it. If you are going to make a lot of noise (literally) on stage, you need adequate footwear:

You knew this was coming. 🙂

Also, free coffee and muffins on mondays.

Typical politician. Trying to buy votes.

Don’t believe @visualstudios anyone. He says all this now, but he will only raise forum taxes when you elect him.

I still prefer a Fiverr’s Next Top Mod approach

This is an excellent idea. We should also have it as a real event with contestant hopefuls hosting AMAs, best holding a baby picture contests, and real uploads of contestants singing the Macarena.

I’d happily do an AMA but you can shove your clogs where clogs aren’t meant to go 😂

• Like 3

As long as the mek sells are encouraged, this forum is going to become increasingly boring.

Almost a year ago, I created a thread for everyone to post their first sale message there - and that thread got taken down. I hope that whoever becomes a mod does take the time to consider creating such a thread. That would be super helpful.

• Like 5

There’s an entire category for that - “my fiverr gig”

I know, but it should be only one thread, not an entire category. 😉

I don’t like to wake up and most of the subjects being “I made a first sale” or “Hello I joined Fiverr”.

• Like 5

I love how one former Mod and one aspiring Mod liked my since flagged post.

I guess this exemplifies the true test of Mod-hood. Can you handle being a Mod in a world where there are a lot of very easily offended people? - And can you handle and justify doing that for free?

Or if you yourself are an arguably easily offended person who feels like being a Mod is your true calling, do you think you can pull it off without burning out?

• Like 7

I guess this exemplifies the true test of Mod-hood. Can you handle being a Mod in a world where there are a lot of very easily offended people? - And can you handle and justify doing that for free?

Or if you yourself are an arguably easily offended person who feels like being a Mod is your true calling, do you think you can pull it off without burning out?

Burn all the flags! Well, not all, but at least half are just weak attempts to censor people.

• Like 5

Maybe they, as in your flgger, did not understand hyperbole? :thinking:

• Like 4

Tbh why all the meksells or “how do I get orders” posts don’t just get directly dumped or deleted is a mystery to me. There are SO many and there’s so many replies to them already. Every new user can just spend 30 seconds looking up the older topics. I understand freedom of speech, but some days my Home is filled with 30 posts like these and maybe people who really need help get buried under the “how to get 1st order” posts and that bugs me a lot.

Those repeat meksell posts actually break the forum rules and I’m utterly baffled why they aren’t deleted. No wonder people keep posting them. They get away with it. I really hope that changes.

See, this is why I’d be a terrible forum moderator. Haha.

• Like 10

Those repeat meksell posts actually break the forum rules and I’m utterly baffled why they aren’t deleted. No wonder people keep posting them. They get away with it. I really hope that changes.

See, this is why I’d be a terrible forum moderator. Haha.

I’ll support you if you’ll support me xD

• Like 6

This does bring up an interesting aspect of mods - there are set rules of course but personal opinion and common sense are far more important. If I were modding I would have laughed at your post as I did when I saw it and read it in the context and tongue-in-cheekness that it was intended.

However, someone may have then flagged it and I would then have to reconsider it in the light of the rules. In that case you have to weigh up the rules broken and stuff, maybe discuss it with another mod etc. That’s when it gets time consuming as you can imagine.

• Like 18

wp_kid and GIG N/A madness, I knew it will come to this.

Regarding BENEFITS, in my book, that means free Tshirt, notepad, pen, sticky notes, shower cap, shower slippers, umbrella, beach towel, and backpack. When I was selecting my new bank I send them that exact list and said whoever gets me more things from the list gets me as the client.

If Fiverr would allow voting for moderators, I’d vote for you. 😄

• Like 7

Hopefully the newly selected moderators can help in turning the forum into a great place for all of us to hang and help each other out.

Please don’t do this. Paradise always falls. People just can’t handle it. That’s why they go stealing other people’s fruit and getting kicked out, or they get plugged into virtual reality pods so giant metal AI spiders can use the human race as an energy source.

Do you really want that on your conscience?

Humans only thrive as a species when there is a good fight to be had. The Romans knew it, the Greeks knew it, the Aztecs knew it, and America was founded on it.

Personally, I’d like to see a moderation team who can stir things up a bit. Create an entire category for losers of the week where how-do-I-mek sell posts get brutally dumped to. Then have a few really gripping forum games like Who’s God Gets You the Most Sells, where each week people who usually wouldn’t start writing Alhamdulillah as they sign off all their posts, while sellers who already do, give worshiping other Gods like Vishnu a chance.

Right here, right on this forum, we could finally unravel the very mysteries of the universe, all while having epic gladiatorial combat occasionally.

Of course, there is a tiny bit of hyperbole in there. However, the forum only hit the pits after the great wave of bans of actually interesting people and natural discussion.

Trying to create a virtuous utopia always fails. It’s like when you ban smoking in bars, all the interesting people are suddenly gone and the people left try very hard to pretend they are still enjoying themselves, but then they drop off one by one until your bar goes belly up.

All that said good luck. You are possibly one of the few people I can think of here who will apply who is not on a power trip and actually makes a living on Fiverr.

Lol @cyaxrex get post flagged for talking truth

• Like 7