How can I erase old buyer requests?

Hi! A relatively long time ago I sent 5 buyer requests, i don’t know exactly how long but more than a moth, I suppose they weren’t selected (what doesn’t matter for me) but they are there, I don’t know if they disapper with time, if I can erase them or something, I mean, they obsolete, the buyers will not longer accept them, how can I have a clean sent offers?

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Did you ever get an answer? Haha. I’m trying to figure this out as well.

No. At this time, old offers made to Buyer’s Requests cannot be erased.

I suspect that a buyer can close the request on their end, and that it will remove your offer from your list, but I’ve not bothered to take the time to prove or disprove it.

• Like 3

Did you ever get an answer? Haha. I’m trying to figure this out as well.

Actually, no. I have a long time without using fiverr, and I think you can’t erase them as seller (only as buyer) and the ones that I sent a year ago are still there so… I don’t think you can erase them, only if the buyer decides to.

• Like 1

No. At this time, old offers made to Buyer’s Requests cannot be erased.

I suspect that a buyer can close the request on their end, and that it will remove your offer from your list, but I’ve not bothered to take the time to prove or disprove it.

Thank you very much. Ugh. That’s unfortunate. I suppose it pays to be very selective of the requests so your offers tab doesn’t look out of control.

Actually, no. I have a long time without using fiverr, and I think you can’t erase them as seller (only as buyer) and the ones that I sent a year ago are still there so… I don’t think you can erase them, only if the buyer decides to.

Thank you for the response. A year ago? Wow. FIVERR needs to do better.