I transfer $100 from fiverr to payoneer but

Currency conversion would take $1-3 maximum, check the detail section of the payoneer. It’s not the Fiverr issue. You may have to contact the Payoneer customer support.

no this never happen before i usually transfer $100 from fiver to payoneer and payoneer always show $100 to withdraw but this time instead of $100 it showing $74

i noticed now they cut $30 as maintainance fee but thats not fair its too much

According to Payoneer:

The monthly maintenance is a fee charged at the beginning of each month for the required maintenance of your account. If your account balance totals less than the monthly fee, you will be charged only the amount of your available balance and no more. If your account balance is $0.00 for the entire month, you will not be charged a fee for that month.

To view the monthly fee and all applicable account fees, simply log in to your Payoneer Account and select the Pricing & Fees tab located under the Help menu.

Please note: Some monthly fees are determined based on the transactions of the previous month. For example, if you performed a lot of transactions in January you may qualify for a reduced monthly fee in February. This would be listed in your Pricing & Fees page.

This thing doesn’t imply to the Indian users because I didn’t even saw this thing and I withdrew money yesterday.

According to Payoneer:

The monthly maintenance is a fee charged at the beginning of each month for the required maintenance of your account. If your account balance totals less than the monthly fee, you will be charged only the amount of your available balance and no more. If your account balance is $0.00 for the entire month, you will not be charged a fee for that month.

To view the monthly fee and all applicable account fees, simply log in to your Payoneer Account and select the Pricing & Fees tab located under the Help menu.

Please note: Some monthly fees are determined based on the transactions of the previous month. For example, if you performed a lot of transactions in January you may qualify for a reduced monthly fee in February. This would be listed in your Pricing & Fees page.

This thing doesn’t imply to the Indian users because I didn’t even saw this thing and I withdrew money yesterday.

ohh i see but why this imply in pakistan

Hmm, completely unfair.
So according to Payoneer:

1. Now you will have to pay 1% of every payment you receive in your Payoneer
  2. 3% when you initialize a payment to someone or someone requested you a payment to send.
  3. Replacing the Payoneer Card will cost you $12.95 each time.
  4. Annual Account Maintenance $29.95.
  5. $1 for checking Payoneer Balance through ATM
  6. $1 When your withdrawal request is declined through ATM
  7. $3.15 for each ATM withdrawal.

But still I am curious about How much is the monthly fee. Like what percent or how much dollars.

You should check your email.

You have got at least two emails.

1. How much amount Fiverr sent to Payoneer. (Fiverr have sent a mail)
  2. How much amount Payoneer deposit into your account ? (Payoneer sent a mail)
  3. See transaction history into your Payoneer dashboard. It is simple sense.

Now you can find out easily that where the dollar goes. (If Payoneer deduct any fee from your balance, absolutely the have been sent another mail to you).

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

You should check your email.

You have got at least two emails.

1. How much amount Fiverr sent to Payoneer. (Fiverr have sent a mail)
  2. How much amount Payoneer deposit into your account ? (Payoneer sent a mail)
  3. See transaction history into your Payoneer dashboard. It is simple sense.

Now you can find out easily that where the dollar goes. (If Payoneer deduct any fee from your balance, absolutely the have been sent another mail to you).

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

i did not receive any email

Archived