Most Sellers on Fiverr belong to which country?

pharm005

I think none can answer exact figure for all Fiverr categories but I did my homework just out of curiosity and found out that in my category 61 % of sellers come just from 5 countries.

It is Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Interesting?

• Like 13

I think none can answer exact figure for all Fiverr categories but I did my homework just out of curiosity and found out that in my category 61 % of sellers come just from 5 countries.

Interesting?

Interesting? More like expected lol.

• Like 7

Interesting?

I think you are right.

Thank you,

• Like 7

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, web_designer4m said:

Bangladesh

I think they have the 2nd highest number of sellers on Fiverr.

The country with the highest seems to be Pakistan.

eg. if you look the 3 subcategories with the most gigs (Logo Design, Image Editing & Wordpress), Pakistan have the most gigs in all of them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

if you look the 3 subcategories with the most gigs (Logo Design, Image Editing & Wordpress), Pakistan have the most gigs in all of them.

I don't know that and I'm also aware that some of us are notorious for intruding in others businesses on fiverr; however, as y'all know that pakistan's currently in the clutches of hyperinflation, joblessness, and mismanagement, freelancing is earning the country billions of dollars.  

For the records, I earn almost five to six times more than what a normal job could've helped me earn. 

(my fiverr earnings are around 20% of my total freelance earnings).

• Like 7
  • Up 1

• Lena locked this topic