Support canceled order that was delivered. Buyer wanted something out of the original requirements

loathen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you expect every designer to have information about t shirt printing? He didn’t say it, he cant use this as an excuse to cancel the order.

Do you expect every designer to have information about t shirt printing

If designer don’t have that information, he should probably not take the order for that thing !

Do you expect every designer to have information about t shirt printing

If designer don’t have that information, he should probably not take the order for that thing !

This is really getting on my nerves. Will you read the thread before making a comment?

There is no reason to be Angry…I am part of your thread from very start and you know that.

You posted in forum so every one will put their point of view , I may be wrong but this is what I think…!

I am angry because i have already said seller is not responsible for small details such as this. Yet you persist seller must do everything. Sellers are not slaves here.

I am angry because i have already said seller is not responsible for small details such as this. Yet you persist seller must do everything. Sellers are not slaves here.

I’m seriously surprised that you’re getting blamed for everything here. It’s pretty obvious to me that both parties are at fault.

For the “designer has to know all the things ever or decline”, see you when you get a buyer who commissions work to fit certain size and format, then in 2 months decides to switch the printer and order from a sketchy cheap print shop their uncle runs that only accepts .CDR and only prints on 5x65 cm sheets of paper the said uncle bought somewhere in 1977. You’ll find the said buyer in your inbox screaming about “unusable files” and demanding a refund. You’d hope CS would take your side in this case.

Fiverr is very specific about delivering exactly what was requested. All TRS received an email last summer where, among other things, we were reminded of that. That’s the main issue here, not the transparency, the layers, the DPI and whatnot. Because it turned out that the buyer can come to CS and tell them they’re “unhappy” to get a refund. (Well, it’s not like it’s breaking news, it happens sometimes). That’s the main problem.

I’m seriously surprised that you’re getting blamed for everything here. It’s pretty obvious to me that both parties are at fault.

For the “designer has to know all the things ever or decline”, see you when you get a buyer who commissions work to fit certain size and format, then in 2 months decides to switch the printer and order from a sketchy cheap print shop their uncle runs that only accepts .CDR and only prints on 5x65 cm sheets of paper the said uncle bought somewhere in 1977. You’ll find the said buyer in your inbox screaming about “unusable files” and demanding a refund. You’d hope CS would take your side in this case.

Fiverr is very specific about delivering exactly what was requested. All TRS received an email last summer where, among other things, we were reminded of that. That’s the main issue here, not the transparency, the layers, the DPI and whatnot. Because it turned out that the buyer can come to CS and tell them they’re “unhappy” to get a refund. (Well, it’s not like it’s breaking news, it happens sometimes). That’s the main problem.

Absolutely this. A lot of people chiming in who don’t work in the design field either.

The buyer can expect the seller to know it should be transparent all day long, but unless that was clearly stated in the order, he has no right to a refund based on that.

many time i face same problem fiverr only support buyer not support seller
i think fiverr support need to change name fiverr support to fiverr buyer support
one time i show to fiverr that buyer use my design but fiverr support cancel order
i do not know how this is fair

Archived