Help: order cancelled by customer support!

susnatoww

From experience, NEVER, NEVER accept a job from someone who asks you for discounts and tells you that they have no money, obviously they are someone who knows the system and knows that they will easily win a dispute, you can not do anything about it just learn from the bad experience

From experience, NEVER, NEVER accept a job from someone who asks you for discounts and tells you that they have no money, obviously they are someone who knows the system and knows that they will easily win a dispute, you can not do anything about it just learn from the bad experience

Yeah, totally a life lesson

Oh boy.

1. Don’t reduce your prices, every buyer will tell you they don’t have money, but if they didn’t why would they be ordering in the first place? It’s not your moral duty to help them. No money = no service.

2. For the love of god, don’t send work without guarantees! Your gig should have everything your buyer needs to know about your job, including samples of your work. There’s no such thing as “work now and if I like it I will pay you”, what if they don’t pay you?! You worked anyway and wasted precious time you could spend on another client, on improving your skills, to go fishing or whatever! It’s your time and it’s valuable.

3. There is something confused about your post. Did he make the order, you delivered and then he opened a dispute on what basis? That he wanted 2 more websites? But if it wasn’t in the requirements, why would Fiverr delete it? Are you sure it wasn’t mutual cancellation, even by mistake? (aka they sent you a request for cancellation and you accepted it?)

What can you do? I’m not sure, but I would start by being smarter than this and don’t fall for such obvious scammers! Please love yourself. x

1. Your gig should have everything your buyer needs to know about your job, including samples of your work. There’s no such thing as “work now and if I like it I will pay you”, what if they don’t pay you?! You worked anyway and wasted precious time you could spend on another client, on improving your skills, to go fishing or whatever! It’s your time and it’s valuable.
  2. There is something confused about your post. Did he make the order, you delivered and then he opened a dispute on what basis? That he wanted 2 more websites? But if it wasn’t in the requirements, why would Fiverr delete it? Are you sure it wasn’t mutual cancellation, even by mistake? (aka they sent you a request for cancellation and you accepted it?)

What can you do? I’m not sure, but I would

you are correct…

Archived