Can anyone answer my questions im new here, Thank you

project_27

Hi I’m new here in fiverr, i just created my account last MAY 12,2020.
i have 3 problems encountering, can anyone answer and leave advise . Thank you.

1. why All my gigs are in N/A status with note in the upper side of the window saying " We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual." , im seeing this since May 12.

2. Nothing is showing in the Buyer Request .

3. I cannot see my Gigs under the Photoshop editing category , even that i filter the seller details to = new seller , and also filtered the Sellers lived in = Philippines. My gig is not there

Hi!

1. Everyone experiences the same issue, they’re working on it 🙂
  2. Once you reach seller level 1, you can see the Buyer Request section again, if you’ve created your account in May , as a new seller you only see a few of those each day.
  3. I can’t find your profile through the forum so I can’t really tell what’s happening but I assume your gigs are active?

Hi!

1. Everyone experiences the same issue, they’re working on it 🙂
  2. Once you reach seller level 1, you can see the Buyer Request section again, if you’ve created your account in May , as a new seller you only see a few of those each day.
  3. I can’t find your profile through the forum so I can’t really tell what’s happening but I assume your gigs are active?

Hi Janali,

Thank you for your response

for #3. yes all my 3 gig`s are in ACTIVE status

Hi @project_27 ,

I think you got your answer,

But I want to add your 2nd question,

Its depend on tags on your GIGS and your number of GIGS,

And when you got to level 1,

you got many buyer requests than previous

or you can check this article.

Link : https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! 😇

Thank you very much wpexpertsabbir

Archived