40 orders in my first month!

jddjr777

Hi everyone!

I started selling voiceover services on Fiverr in mid/late April and I have received over 40 orders so far! I am not sure how this stacks up compared to other new sellers but I just wanted to share my experience briefly because these forums have answered so many of my questions.

Thank you for reading!

Its only because of your quality work
Quality First!
Most of the new sells just open the account and create gigs without quality also their service is not so good. But I am sure your service is best that’s why you are getting good amount of order.

Congratulations,
Hope you will get more orders

Its only because of your quality work

Quality First!

Most of the new sells just open the account and create gigs without quality also their service is not so good. But I am sure your service is best that’s why you are getting good amount of order.

Congratulations,

Hope you will get more orders

Thanks so much! I appreciate your advice and admire your sweet level one badge 🙂

Hi everyone!

I started selling voiceover services on Fiverr in mid/late April and I have received over 40 orders so far! I am not sure how this stacks up compared to other new sellers but I just wanted to share my experience briefly because these forums have answered so many of my questions.

Thank you for reading!

very very congratulations… 😃

Archived