The pandemic and my revenue (SOS)

emmaresumes

Now jokes aside m8 do you feel like you are the only one affected financially by the virus ? Apart from the people who lost their lives, there are people who are ruined, entire families …
And your question is : can you give me tips ? what can i do ?
Guess what m8? Everyone is asking the same question including the guvernement when it comes to the general economy of a state
And guess what m8?
THE ANSWER is the same for everyone : we don know and everyone does what they can to survive
PEACE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now jokes aside m8 do you feel like you are the only one affected financially by the virus ? Apart from the people who lost their lives, there are people who are ruined, entire families …

Guess what m8? Everyone is asking the same question including the guvernement when it comes to the general economy of a state

And guess what m8?

THE ANSWER is the same for everyone : we don know and everyone does what they can to survive

PEACE

This is your life saving TIP you been looking for

And guess what m8?

PEACE

Did I request any financial help from you? Kindly respect yourself, if you have no useful idea to offer, please ignore the post.

Did I request any financial help from you? Kindly respect yourself, if you have no useful idea to offer, please ignore the post.

Im just telling you that nobody has a usefull ideea when it comes to the covid-19 financial situation

not even the guvernment so what do you expect ?

Do you expect someone to come here and tell you how to get rich while the entire planet is falling apart or what ?

Im just telling you that nobody has a usefull ideea when it comes to the covid-19 financial situation

Do you expect someone to come here and tell you how to get rich while the entire planet is falling apart or what ?

Your energy is quite negative. I will be deleting the post shortly. I hope that makes you happy. Have a great day.

My friend is an HR for an international IT company. They’re currently hiring people from the pool of CVs they gathered and the people they’ve interviewed before the pandemic. Desperate people are bad for long-term contracts (in their company’s estimation). It’s not really an advice but a bit of an insight. Maybe you should switch it up and try offering something in addition to the CV/resume-related writing.

You’d think it’d be in high demand right now but it isn’t.

My friend is an HR for an international IT company. They’re currently hiring people from the pool of CVs they gathered and the people they’ve interviewed before the pandemic. Desperate people are bad for long-term contracts (in their company’s estimation). It’s not really an advice but a bit of an insight. Maybe you should switch it up and try offering something in addition to the CV/resume-related writing.

You’d think it’d be in high demand right now but it isn’t.

Thank you. I really appreciate the insight you provided.

You can’t speak for everyone. Your energy is so negative.

ok i will go chant a peace mantra or something bye

It is quite amazing that your goal on this platform is to help startups (according to your profile/service description). I can really see how you have been helping them. I am just wondering why you sound so bitter.

I was giving you tips by telling you to grow food.

That’s the best tip you will get considering that your own ingenuity stretches as far as begging for money from random people on the Internet.

No one can give you tips. No one knows what you do, who your target market is, or how the industry you work in is likely to fail or prevail because of the present world situation. It is YOUR job to asses and think about these things.

You can speak for everyone. I have gotten from someone already. Hopefully, I will get more.

you have an existing order with me. Please add your existing resume or CV so I can get started.

I have no orders with you. Nor would I need/want you to create my professional resume. 😉

EDIT: (You edited the comment I responded to above, so…):

I need Tips from you not orders. Thanks.

I already gave you plenty of tips. Were the tips I already shared not suitable for you?

Thank you for your tips.

Thank you for the TIP. I hope you get same whenever you seek a solution.

whenever you seek a solution

I know you want an easy solution but in reality you already know the answer 😉

We keep telling people here that there is no “tips and tricks” to get orders on fiverr. There is no magic pill that we can recommend here to suddenly start receiving orders.

As in every business there is the same model here. People will buy from you if it’s 1. Something they need and there is a demand for your service 2. If they like your gig and it’s attractive enough for them to order it.

CV writing is in a bit of bubble right now. It might seem that so many people loosing jobs and they will need CV to be written but at the same time those are the people who can’t afford CV writing services anymore. And other part with jobs is sitting tight because no one is hiring in the middle of pandemic, you can’t even go for the interview and companies might be fined if they do interview someone. Only high priority job for essential services are hiring right now.

So the main thing for you to start is to make a read watch if there is a demand for your services, who’s your target audience and tailor your services for their needs. Which might even mean that your CV writing service wouldn’t be a CV writing anymore but will become let’s say a short stories writing etc.

whenever you seek a solution

I know you want an easy solution but in reality you already know the answer 😉

We keep telling people here that there is no “tips and tricks” to get orders on fiverr. There is no magic pill that we can recommend here to suddenly start receiving orders.

As in every business there is the same model here. People will buy from you if it’s 1. Something they need and there is a demand for your service 2. If they like your gig and it’s attractive enough for them to order it.

CV writing is in a bit of bubble right now. It might seem that so many people loosing jobs and they will need CV to be written but at the same time those are the people who can’t afford CV writing services anymore. And other part with jobs is sitting tight because no one is hiring in the middle of pandemic, you can’t even go for the interview and companies might be fined if they do interview someone. Only high priority job for essential services are hiring right now.

So the main thing for you to start is to make a read watch if there is a demand for your services, who’s your target audience and tailor your services for their needs. Which might even mean that your CV writing service wouldn’t be a CV writing anymore but will become let’s say a short stories writing etc.

Thank you for the insights you provided.

I need tips, if you can not provide any you can pass peacefully. Thanks.

Everyone has provided you with a lot of tips.

The problem is that they aren’t telling you what you want to hear.

A tip isn’t: “Do this and orders will happen” because that’s not how business works. You don’t get sales for completing tasks. You get business for knowing your market and selling something they want that isn’t superfluous.

Everyone has provided you with a lot of tips.

The problem is that they aren’t telling you what you want to hear.

A tip isn’t: “Do this and orders will happen” because that’s not how business works. You don’t get sales for completing tasks. You get business for knowing your market and selling something they want that isn’t superfluous.

The truth is that I have gotten some tips here already. It is my choice to utilize the ones I consider relevant. Also, I see nothing wrong getting more opinions and ideas. THANKS.

Archived