Where is the work?

jahid674

Hi guy’s

I had completed my first order a few days ago, that was great work with excellent review. But, after that, I am not getting any orders. Please suggest to me, how can I get more sell on Fiverr?

I had completed my first order a few days ago, that was great work with excellent review. But, after that, I am not getting any orders. Please suggest to me, how can I get more sell on Fiverr?

Fiverr does not guarantee orders just because sellers host gigs here. If you want more sales, you need to research and understand your target customers, reach out to them, and convince them to hire you. You need to EARN your orders. They don’t appear just because any of us want them.

What action do you think YOU can take to bring in new target customers?

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr does not guarantee orders just because sellers host gigs here. If you want more sales, you need to research and understand your target customers, reach out to them, and convince them to hire you. You need to EARN your orders. They don’t appear just because any of us want them.

What action do you think YOU can take to bring in new target customers?

Thank you so much. May be Your comment will be very helpful for me.

Offer services more-niche specific so you have less competition and be patient. It takes time to start receiving orders regularly on Fiverr, and sometimes there are periods of no-orders. Happens to everyone.

Yes. Thank you so much for your precious opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Archived