Suggestions to improve my profile

humairatabassum

Hello there!
I am new on fiverr and have been trying to get orders for past 1 month. Unfortunately I could secure only 1 order. The customer satisfaction was also highly satisfactory. I would like some suggestions regarding my fiverr profile and my gigs.
This is my fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/humairatabassum?up_rollout=true
Thank you for your time!

As the title says, I’m starting to get tired of seeing 10+ posts a day saying “How to get sales?” – “No orders and I joined 2 seconds ago, why?” – “Please sir help me and buy my gig” and stuff like that, now I totally understand new posters not realizing that people have posted this already (even though it’s kind of common sense to search an issue first) but I’m seeing the same people post these things multiple times a day!

I try to not hate on people, and I’m not, but it’s polluting the forums…

As the title says, I’m starting to get tired of seeing 10+ posts a day saying “How to get sales?” – “No orders and I joined 2 seconds ago, why?” – “Please sir help me and buy my gig” and stuff like that, now I totally understand new posters not realizing that people have posted this already (even though it’s kind of common sense to search an issue first) but I’m seeing the same people post these things multiple times a day! I try to not hate on people, and I’m not, but it’s polluting the forums…

I guess I got shadow banned, because my thread got removed, nice to know the moderation is promoting spam

Archived