Rate my fiverr gigs

Hello, I have been selling on fiverr for about 35 days now. I made my first sale 6 days after publishing my first gig. However, the buyer did not leave any feedback and I haven’t made any sales since. I have received few messages but most of the time I’m asked to offer some crazy deals (I already offer $5 services). Can somebody please check out my profile and review my gigs? Honest reviews will be appreciated.

I read somewhere on the forum that posting multiple gigs under the same category might boost sales.

Gig 1
Gig 2

Thank you 🙂

• Like 3

I would suggest changing the photos from the gigs because from what I can see it looks like you draw these portraits on top of a photo just like adding a snapchat effect maybe this is the reason the buyer you got did not leave a review
Try to create a portrait from 0 if you have the necesarry hardware ( a graphic tablet maybe ) if you dont then i suggest getting one you can find as cheap as 30$ to be able to start as an artist on fiverr
And higher your prices because if you work more your work will be more valuable

I would say trying using the word ‘sketch’ or ‘drawing’ in your gig title. They might be popular searches. Perhaps ‘I will create a life like portrait sketch’ or ‘I will create a sketch drawing of a portrait photo’

Thanks, I’ll try that.

I would suggest changing the photos from the gigs because from what I can see it looks like you draw these portraits on top of a photo just like adding a snapchat effect maybe this is the reason the buyer you got did not leave a review

Try to create a portrait from 0 if you have the necesarry hardware ( a graphic tablet maybe ) if you dont then i suggest getting one you can find as cheap as 30$ to be able to start as an artist on fiverr

And higher your prices because if you work more your work will be more valuable

Firstly, I clearly understand why somebody would think that, as a lot of these gigs are just straight one click photoshop actions. However, I actually do these drawings from zero.

Coming back to topic, I have indeed tried using different photos but that doesn’t seem to work. So I’m now trying with videos. It’ll take a few days to make fresh pictures for time lapse videos. The first buyer seemed like a nice guy (which I’m sure he is) but he asked me to draw from a very old and worn out photo of him as a toddler, so it surely wasn’t my best. But he looked pretty satisfied. I told him that I couldn’t recover the shirt and he asked me to give it a try and draw just as much as visible. We had had a conversation before the final delivery and I showed him the drawing before making some final touches, but after that he never responded. I’ll link the images here.

1746422995_Grid1.thumb.jpg.2469b304b6964076968bce6b9f854ab8.jpg
Grid 12289×1526 324 KB

Firstly, I clearly understand why somebody would think that, as a lot of these gigs are just straight one click photoshop actions. However, I actually do these drawings from zero.

Coming back to topic, I have indeed tried using different photos but that doesn’t seem to work. So I’m now trying with videos. It’ll take a few days to make fresh pictures for time lapse videos. The first buyer seemed like a nice guy (which I’m sure he is) but he asked me to draw from a very old and worn out photo of him as a toddler, so it surely wasn’t my best. But he looked pretty satisfied. I told him that I couldn’t recover the shirt and he asked me to give it a try and draw just as much as visible. We had had a conversation before the final delivery and I showed him the drawing before making some final touches, but after that he never responded. I’ll link the images here.

Okay man so i got fooled like any other potenial client can get

The video Ideea is great I want to suggest to do a timeleapse , a speeddrawing video presentation for those portraits where you record your tablet screen for 1 hour or how much the work it takes and make it fast so that people can see how you build those portraits from 0 to the end in just 1 minute video presentation

I think this will help a lot with increasing orders because exactly how i got foolled and I belived it was 1 click action in photoshop this is also what a potential buyer might believe

and by the way the portrait looks good and professional i will also suggest include this photo in your gig with before and after comaration

Okay man so i got fooled like any other potenial client can get

The video Ideea is great I want to suggest to do a timeleapse , a speeddrawing video presentation for those portraits where you record your tablet screen for 1 hour or how much the work it takes and make it fast so that people can see how you build those portraits from 0 to the end in just 1 minute video presentation

I think this will help a lot with increasing orders because exactly how i got foolled and I belived it was 1 click action in photoshop this is also what a potential buyer might believe

and by the way the portrait looks good and professional i will also suggest include this photo in your gig with before and after comaration

I’ll add this picture too then, thanks.

• Like 1