Problems facing on Fiverr

Hello! I am new on Fiverr and I was initially very excited to begin with the selling but there are problems that I am facing, due to which I think I have already lost hope.
I have 6 active gigs but none of them have any impressions somehow and in addition to that i don’t get to see the buyer requests despite the fact that it says “10 offers left today.”
If anyone here would like to help me I would really be very grateful.

Some categories in the buyer requests are not hugely active, it depends on how many buyers submit a request in there. The web programming category is flooded with at least 20 requests a day, screencasting barely gets 1 request each day.

The not showing your gig statistics is a site wide problem that is on going for all sellers. Don’t worry about the statistics.

Some categories in the buyer requests are not hugely active, it depends on how many buyers submit a request in there. The web programming category is flooded with at least 20 requests a day, screencasting barely gets 1 request each day.

The not showing your gig statistics is a site wide problem that is on going for all sellers. Don’t worry about the statistics.

Oh okay that was very helpful and a bit satisfactory, thank you for your feedback. Hopefully the problems are solved.

Archived