How do you get the green check marks in the buying section?

I never saw it. Is it because I’m a new seller and I need to be at least level 1?

It has nothing to do on your level. Everyone has this. You select this. When you create gigs and packages, you choose what is included and what not in each box. Those that are included will have a green checkmark.

• Like 2

It has nothing to do on your level. Everyone has this. You select this. When you create gigs and packages, you choose what is included and what not in each box. Those that are included will have a green checkmark.

So when you are creating your packages in the pricing section you have an option to do this?

• Like 1

I tried looking right now. Can you perhaps screenshot where I can find this option? Thanks!

• Like 1

I tried looking right now. Can you perhaps screenshot where I can find this option? Thanks!

It is pretty clear and as you noticed it is in a pricing section. Of course in editing mode you wouldn’t see it as green checks, you just have to tick a box for everything you want to include in your gig from the list and after you publish your gig it will show up with green checks :woman_shrugging:

• Like 3

It is pretty clear and as you noticed it is in a pricing section. Of course in editing mode you wouldn’t see it as green checks, you just have to tick a box for everything you want to include in your gig from the list and after you publish your gig it will show up with green checks :woman_shrugging:

Okay, thanks! That clears it up. I’ll try it out. 🙂

• Like 1

• Like 1

I do see the green check marks if i’m about to buy the gig but they are only the delivery and revision details. How can I add my own custom details like you?

I tried to find you but I can’t. please share your gig link.

dsdffd.thumb.PNG.ce93f05b70c414631d5317410a71b9a4.PNG
dsdffd1283×730 67.5 KB

If I open more on packages I clearly see what is included what is not.

In GIG description under packages did you include anything? If you did not include anything it want be visible.

dfdsgsg.thumb.PNG.ffa4e5fd24b52692c51e7582213975e9.PNG
dfdsgsg806×858 32 KB

I tried to find you but I can’t. please share your gig link.

If I open more on packages I clearly see what is included what is not.

In GIG description under packages did you include anything? If you did not include anything it want be visible.

Programming & Tech > Other

Thanks for all the help! I figured it out right after but I couldn’t respond because I reached the limit for the day.

Technology > Other

I figured it out basically an hour after. I just couldn’t reply because I reached the limit for the day.

Thanks for helping me though! 😁

That’s why. When you use “Other” no scope suggestions are added for you to tick in the gig creation. See @marinapomorac’s screenshot. “Scriptwriting” and “Screen Time” are examples of the scope suggestion.

And the scope suggestions are the things that get the green checkmark on the frontend once published if you’ve selected them.

Problem solved.

Fiverr can’t give you scope suggestions if your subcategory doesn’t specify what you’ll be doing.

• Like 2